[1] - Collision Course - [Closed]

"Time is consistent within each Parallel. The days may seem like they move at different speeds, and time periods may be seemingly altered, but Jumpers aren't time travelers - they all stay at the same point in time."

               -JUMP Informational Textbook, Ver. 6

Day 1: 

[October 13th]

It's cool and brisker than usual in all places and on all Parallels - it's Fall.

12:00 PM

***Cutscene_01.vid***

JUMP HQ: Parallel 000

Present-Day

"Sir, there's an anomaly in system 000."

Angels, humans, and other creatures were typing away on glass screens, eyes narrowed, heads bent low. They were seated in a cubicle-like workspace, only more luxurious and clean. Everything was silver and metal and futuristic, holograms popped up in corners, and people were seated in floating cushions, propelled by opposing magnetic forces. The windows were all off to one side of the building, and showed the city – the shining, clean city – but people were working too hard to appreciate it.

Especially Alexi Abraham, a young angel that had noticed the anomaly.

She turned in her seat to stare up at her boss – everyone's boss – Saint Michael. She bowed her head slightly at seeing him – he was their leader, and she, like the others, was graced with his presence.

He, however, wasn't interested.

"Zoom in."

She nodded, spinning back to face the screen, and opened up the interface. A large hologram popped up, showing the states of three worlds, all spinning. Earth was in the middle, lodged between an ancient world of magic – Nova – and another, the opposite, which was Neo.

They were all within their own universes.

"I'll put them togethe—" She began, but Michael cut her off.

"Overlay them and focus on the three Parallels, nothing else. Put on the multi-dimensional predictor. Set it to 200 speed, and I need you to put the beginning in real time."

"Right away, Father," she nodded again, pressing buttons and typing away frantically. A bead of sweat ran between her gray eyes.

It appeared – the two worlds, Nova and Neo, both whirling closer to Earth.

Michael watched, lips thinning. Rex spun in her seat, looking up at him, just now realizing that everyone else in the room was staring, and she exhaled.

The computer spoke: 

"Estimated time until impact: three hours."

"What can we do, Father?" one worker angel piped up, voice wobbling like his Adam's apple.

Michael looked out the window, scowling, and swallowed.

"We take what we need before it's all gone."

***

Please post for your characters in the connections page and finish (at least 2) of your characters before you post here! If you only have one character, you're fine, but if you have 2+ characters, please have 2 forms up. 

Characters should be posted at different areas - I'll have comment threads for locations, and if your character is a JUMP worker, they should either be at HQ or in their own home Parallel.

Parallel 1: Earth

New York's Battle of the Bands is here, a new, 1st-year event that's bringing in people from all parts of the world. Guest singers will be there as well. Plus, the biggest college fair's there too.

(It's just a way to get everyone together lol)

Characters can be at the festival, which is in Central Park - the college fair is outside and very close by as well.

Parallel 2: Neo

Pirates will have to land their ship in the biggest city, Neo York. There's a big festival welcoming everyone - it celebrates the aliens' arrival many years ago. There's gonna be a bunch of food, music, etc; it's a fun time.

It's also the perfect chance for heroes/villains to show off. 

The festival is in the middle of the city - characters can be there, at vendors, parking their ship, doing hero/villain stuff, etc.

Parallel 3: Nova

There is the annual Assembly - where all royals and many nobles (and a few others) join together in one of the Houses' castles to explain what's happened in their Houses. For the last 12 Assemblies, they've all met at a summer castle for House Light - located just north of the mountains that guard their kingdom. It's a spacious, beautiful space along the ocean (pictures will be in links at that thread)

Characters can be around the castle. The actual meeting happens later.

 The actual meeting happens later

JUMP HQ:

The news of the three worlds colliding has spread. People are scared, but not allowed to go home - it's extremely dangerous. The place is frantic, since most of JUMP's workers are from the 3 main Parallels.

 Characters can be freaking out if they're at HQ and not at home.

(Also, please use 3rd person, and past tense is preferred for uniformity. If you don't know where to put your character, post in the questions/comments/etc thread - thanks for joining and enjoy! :D)