A Storm On The Moon

Madara's Pov
I pushed the two Senju out before slamming the door shut behind them. I sighed and looked over to Obito and his friends. We had a little stare down before Obito gave up and screamed, "Run!" and the three kids scattered in different directions. I bolted for Obito first, he'll be easy to catch. I found Obito in the dryer, Rin in the closet, and am currently looking for Kakashi with a struggling Obito in my arms and Rin obediently following. " Madara put me down." I paused for a second before continuing my search. "Consider this your punishment for teasing me." Obito stopped his struggles, "So does that mean you like Tobirama." My eyebrow twitched in annoyance, 'This brats gonna die.'
Tobirama's Pov
I walked along side Hashirama who was surprisingly quiet. I turned my head to the side to see if he was still next to me. My eyes widened at the sight of no one there. I frantically turned not seeing Hashirama anywhere, my eyes watered. 'Where did he go?' I brought a hand up to wipe my tears only for my fingers to brush on fabric. I began to hyperventilate as memories flashed in my mind. I jumped at the sound of my ringtone.
I picked up my phone and answered with a squeaking sound of protest from my throat. "Tobi I'm at Mito's house. Sorry about leaving you but you seemed like you wanted to be alone. Get home safe okay, oooh and head to bead early we have school tomorrow. Bye!" Hashirama hung up. 'That asshole left me in an unfamiliar neighborhood to see his fucking girlfriend!" I stood still for a full minute before turning around and retracing my steps. 'I'll just sleep at Madara's. Hashirama won't mind.' My brows furrowed in anger. The time flew by and before I knew it I was in front of Madara's house. I took a deep breath before knocking. The door opened and my breath caught in my throat. Izuna stood in the door way. It hadn't been that long had it, he couldn't be home. A small figure came from behind Izuna, the adorable face of the young Uchiha was in my view. I was pulled in by the small hands of the Uchiha wrapped around my wrist. "You came back! Where's Hashirama? Did you get lost?" I was bombarded with questions from Obito. I snook a glance at Izuna to see a light scowl on his face as he closed the door. "What happened to you?" questioned Izuna innocently. I shivered at the sound of his voice and trembled with fear at his sudden attention directed to me. I dragged myself toward their couch and dragged Obito on my lap. I clutched onto the young six year old like my life depended on it. I felt Obito grab my hand reassuringly and squeezed, 'I love this child' I teared up and cuddled into the six year olds back. "He lost his voice due to stress, something like that?" Obito replied. "Okay. Why is he here?" Izuna inquired a hint if anger in his voice. I felt Obito's shoulders shift into a shrug lile motion. "How should I know?" Izuna groaned in disgust at Obitos retort. Footsteps came down the hall toward the room, I brought my gaze up to see a naked Madara in nothing but a towel. My face flushed and I averted my gaze. "Mada-nii put on some clothes!" Izuna screeched as Obito giggled. "Ne Madara I thought you were supposed to show your body to Tobi-chan after you got married." Obito smiled, I glanced at Madara to see his face turn bright red in embarrassment. "Who the hell told you that!" Madara yelled. I put a hand over my flushed face, 'I thought he was innocent.' "Obito what do you mean?" Izuna questioned face turning grim. Obito smiled, "Kakashi said that when two people get married and love each other they get naked and have s-e-x or something like that?." My face paled, 'That kid learned that already! I learned that when I was nine.' "Obito go to be-. Tobirama!? Why are you here I thought you left?" I glared at Madara, 'I was literally here with a toddler on my lap. How the fuck did you miss me?!'
Izuna's pov
I glared at my brother as he stood half naked in front of Tobirama. My eyes instantly flickered to Tobirama when he moved, he grabbed Obito's hand and started 'feeling' on it. My fury rose, "What the hell are you doing to my cousin you pervert?!" I lunged at Tobirama's form as he threw Obito on the other side of the couch. "Izuna!?" Both Obito and Madara yelled as I lunged once more at a scrambling Tobirama. I felt someone push me from behind causing me to face plant. I heard clumsy footsteps go past me and a reassuring hush. I looked up to see Tobirama cuddling into Madara and my face paled, 'Why him? Why would you care about him?' My chest hurt as I saw them hugging each other. I glared at Tobirama's back until I heard a sniffle then I realized his back was trembling. 'Was he crying?' My chest grew heavy and my heart clenched. I stood up and left the room unable to fully understand this new feeling.
Madara's pov
I shook my head watching my brother try to catch the white haired Senju. Tobirama really was like a rabbit he dodged Izuna like he was gonna die. Tobirama's chest heaved and as Izuna tried to lunge once more Obito pushed him onto his face. I smiled, 'Obito always helps his friends.' I heard footsteps and turned to see a crying Tobirama come towards me. He cuddled into my bare chest, my eyes closed ever so slightly as a "shush" escaped my lips. Tobirama sniffled as tears continued to cascade down his pale face, his tears stained his bandages. The bandages became a bit see through and I could see a slash on his cheeks. His cuts weren't pretty, they were still bright red and a bit of blood seeped through the white bandage. I heard footsteps leaving the room quickly and I gave a sigh of annoyance. I felt something pull the hem of the towel and saw a teary eyed Obito, "He got lost." I gave Obito a look of confusion. "How could he have gotten lost? He had Hashirama with him. Hash-ira-ma." My eyes narrowed at his name. 'Out of all the times to be an idiot.' My face flushed as I felt lips against my collar bone. I looked down to see a past out Tobirama. 'Stupid white rabbit.' I picked Tobirama up with ease and headed to my room, ' Does he even eat? He weighs like a bag of feathers.'
Obito's pov
I pulled a walkie talkie out of my pocket. I pressed a button,'There is gonna be a change of plan."I said on the walkie. "What happened?" came Rin's voice from the talkie. "Let's just say that we won't have to help much on operation 'fireball and snowball', cause the ship is starting to sail." I smiled as a squeal left the talkie.
I heard Kakashi's voice on the line, "So when do we help?"
Yay finally done this took me a while to make but I hope you like it. I kinda wanna give Tobirama glasses now.