A Voiceless Beauty

Sorry for the oocness
------
Madara pov
I glared at the white haired Senju, who was hiding behind Hashirama. It was strange, I had seen the snowball of a Senju around and he wasn't so reserved with other's. I heard Hashirama whisper something to his younger brother but got no response. My phone rang suddenly, the call was from Izuna.(I don't wanna write the conversation -_-)I sighed hanging up, ' Izuna decided to dropped the brat on me because he wanted to hang out with his friends. Today wasn't my day, I get left to babysit the Snowball who proceeded to slap me upon his awakening and I get left in charge of babysitting Obito just great.' I got up and headed toward the door. I stopped due to Hashirama, "Are you going home?" I turned to look at the brunette. "Yeah. Need to babysit my younger cousin" Hashirama beamed in delight, he really was a weirdo sometimes. "It just so happens Tobirama is great with kids. So if it's okay with you can we help babysit?" I sighed again. "Sure just hurry up." I turned away from Hashirama and heard a slight thump. I opened the door only to be greeted by the school nurse. "I'll wait for you two in front of the school."

Tobirama's Pov
My heart raced I didn't want to go, 'There is a chance of me meeting Izuna and if I start a fight...' A shiver ran down my spine at the possibilities. I didn't notice the Uchiha leave or the nurse enter so when I heard another voice I jumped. The nurse was talking to Hashirama. I only caught snip bits of their conversation, something about stress. I heard my name and I looked up, "Mr. Senju please take better care of yourself and relax once in a while and your voice should be back in no time." With that Hashirama and I left to meet Madara. I nervously bit my lip as the Uchiha came into view.He caught sight of us and waited until we caught up before leading the way.
*Slight time skip*
We ended up in front of a old styled house. The trees and flowers surrounding the house brought out it's the houses beauty. In front of the entrance two toddler's sat swinging their legs. "Where's Izuna?" The raven haired boy looked in our direction and answered. "He left after he called you." Madara groaned in annoyance. The silver haired boy observed Madara before chuckling. "Hey Madara who's the pretty white rabbit your 'BOYFRIEND~'." My face flushed in embarrassment. "Kakashi! I swear if you say one more thing I'm going to kill you." I could tell that the silver haired boy, Kakashi, was smirking if the rise of his cheek bones somewhat hidden by his cough mask implied anything. 'Was Kakashi sick or something?' I heard Kakashi's voice reply to Madara, " One More Thing." He said smugly before bolting, Madara was in hot pursuit, You could feel the anger in the air. I sweat dropped before paying attention to the sweet voice of the young Uchiha. "My names Obito Uchiha it's nice to meet you!" I smiled ignoring the slight pain in my cheeks. I looked toward Hashirama, it took him a while to before he realized. "Obito this is my younger brother Tobirama, he can't exactly talk for a while do to stress or something...." Obito looked a little worried, "Are you okay?" I nodded and poked his forehead playfully. He pouted before chasing after an angry Madara with a struggling Kakashi in a headlock. Catching up he pulled Madara down by the sleeve and told him something. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned and smiled at Hashirama's cheeky grin. "Obito is nothing like Madara huh." Hashirama asked as I nodded maybe coming wasn't such a bad idea. "Ne! Tobirama!" I turned my head towards Obito, He was waving his hand gesturing for me to come. He stood next to a brown haired girl with purple marking's on her cheeks. She wore a sweet smile, My eyes widened in realization at the sight of her. 'WE LEFT MITO BEHIND!' I pulled at Hashirama's sleeve hastily, He looked at me confused. That's when it dawned on me,'I can't speak.' I groaned mentally. I took Hashirama's hand as an idea struck me, I used my finger as a stylus and wrote 'M-I-T-O', Hashirama's eyes widened. "Oh! I took Mito home and left Madara in charge of you," I nodded my head and felt a tug on my sleeve. I looked down and saw Obito's worried onyx eyes, "Are you okay?" His facial expression pulled at my heart strings,'Who knew an Uchiha would have so much power over me?', I nodded and crouched down patting his head. Obito turned and grabbed the girl behind him," This is Rin! My Best friend!" Rin Smiled and said," It's nice to meet you Mr.Tobirama,"She giggled in delight. Kakashi soon joined the group, "Ne~ Rin don't you think Tobirama is pretty like a winter rabbit?" The brown haired girl nodded As Obito added to Kakashi's words, "Don't you Think he would be a good wife for Madara!" My face flushed at the children's conversation, 'Are They teasing me?', I could hear Hashirama laughing his head off. I sweat dropped again,' For six year old's they sure now how to embarrass someone', "Tobirama, Hashirama you two can go home, it's just gonna get worse if you stay." Stated Madara guiding us outside. I blinked several times,'We didn't help him at all.'

I haven't been writing much I know but I haven't had many Ideas and I'm just lazy so I won't be consistently posting chapters. Not only that but schools starting up again so yeah. Hopefully I can get more Ideas and post more chapters soon. I feel like this chapters rushed.