Chapter 28

As soon as I got home, I immediately went to my room. I then laid down on my bed and opened my phone.

Not a single message from jaehyun. He must be so busy.

I sighed.

I dropped my phone beside me and decided to take a warm bath. I then went down to the kitchen and saw grandma drinking her tea.

"When did you get home?" She asked.

"An hour ago? I'm sorry i didn't tell you. I was tired and-"

"It's okay. Have you eaten dinner already?"

"Aniyo. But I'm still full. Eunjoo and I ate a lot earlier so i dont really have an appetite to eat more right now." I said.

"Kurae? Then how about tea? It can help your digestion."

"Thanks grandma. But I'll pass on that."

"Arasseo."

I then took a bottle of water from the fridge and sat alongside grandma.

"So how are you and jaehyun?" Grandma asked.

"We're fine. He actually left for a week-long seminar. We saw each other earlier so it's okay. He came to my school."

"He did? Didn't the other students recognize him?"

"Well, they actually did. That's why we left the school and went somewhere not crowded and talked. It was only a few minutes but it meant a lot to me." I then smiled.

"At least he made an effort to see you before he left, right?"

"Ye, grandma. I'm so glad he did."

Grandma then took the last sip on her tea and stood up.

"I'll go rest now. Your oppa will be home late so dont wait up for him." She said.

"Arasseo grandma. Have a good night." I said as i hugged her. She then went to her room to rest. Meanwhile, i stayed  in the kitchen and drank the rest of the water in the bottle.

I then went back to my bed room and as i closed the door, my phone suddenly rang. I jumped on my bed and grabbed my phone under the pillow.

I directly slid the answer button.

"Jaehyun?" I said.

"You miss him that much?"

It's not jaehyun. The smile i had slowly faded. Why was i expecting again? It's a bad thing for the caller. They might think that I wont like talking to them.

"Ah, Mark. I'm sorry." I said.

"It's okay. He haven't contacted you yet?"

"He must be busy. Anyway, why did you call?"

"Ah, are you free tomorrow afternoon?"

"Uhmm. I think so. Why?"

"Let's meet. I'll fetch you after your classes."

My eyes widened.

"W-Why?"

"I need your help on something. I have an upcoming presentation at the company. You see, my dad wanted to train me as early as now. Since it's my first time, i needed somebody's help. You're a business management student so i figured you could lend me a hand. If it's okay, i mean."

"I see," one moment there, i thought he was up to something. I'm such a bad girl, "Well, i wouldn't mind helping you out."

"Really? Thank you so much. I'll wait until your class ends."

"Arasseo. Goodnight."

"Eo, kurae. Goodnight."

We then hung up. I dont know if this is such a good idea, but i can learn from him too. I have my own research too so this could be a good opportunity for me to gain new ideas.

I tucked myself in my bed and let out a big sigh. I stared back at my phone again and gave up on waiting for a text from jaehyun.