Chapter 19

I didn't mean to yell back at him. I didn't mean to say those words. I know i had acted harshly towards him. I was so inconsiderate.

"I.. I didn't mean to say that. I'm sorry." I said in a soft, low voice.

He looks upset.

It was my fault in the first place. I dont have the right to get angry at him.

"Let's just talk some other time." He said.

Oh shit. No no no no no.

"Wait, jae!" I tried to grab him by his arm but he was so strong. He got in his car and he dashed out of my sight.

I sighed.

What did i just do?

Jaehyun pov

I admit i got jealous last night. I saw her getting close with Mark. They were laughing and stuff.

I trust her.

Mark is my friend. It's true. But that's one of the reasons why i dont trust him. I know him too well. Even though we had spent so many times together, we also had a few disagreements.

We had trust issues.

He once.. no.. he lied to both taeyong and i countless times.

He even decieved us. Knowing his personality, his real nature, taeyong and i came to understand him. We became friends despite experiencing countless of arguments. We had helped each other in times of need, and we came to appreaciate the good sides of each of us.

Mark is not a super bad guy. It's just that he do what he wants and gets what he wants no matter what happens.

I dont want yijung to get involved with him too much. She'll only get hurt. But she took it the wrong way. How can i tell her that the Mark she currently knows is different from the real him?

Mark lived on New York for years. I dont know what happened to him in that span of time. I still have a lot to know about him.

Mark pov

Was he jealous or something?

I couldn't shake that thought off of my mind.

"Taetae!" I hugged taeyong as soon as i saw him. I invited him for dinner at a place we used to hangout.

"Minhyung-ah!" He exclaimed.

"Yaaaah, how have you been? You haven't contacted us since you left for New York." He said.

"I'm sorry. If i did, i'll just have the urge to go back. You know how much i love you guys."

He scowled at me.

"Ew Mark. What's with that gross attitude?"

I laughed.

"Anyway let's order and eat." I said.

In the middle of our meal, we talked a lot as we cope up with each other.

"Taeyong-ah, have you met jaehyun's girl friend?" I asked.

"Mmm. Not really. I mean i saw her at our company when they both had a photoshoot for a magazine. But i haven't really talked to her."

"A shoot? Is she a model?"

"She has a 1year contract with our company but i dont think she'll be able to concentrate on modeling. She's more focused on her studies."

"I see." I nodded. I didn't think that yijung would engage in modeling.

"Why?" His eyes suddenly widened. "Ya, don't tell me.."

I laughed.

"Ya!! Dont even try it Lee Minhyung!"

"It's not what you're thinking."

"Then why did you laugh?"

"Nothing. It's just that jaehyun found a really fine girl."

Taeyong looked at me with a dissatisfying face.

"I swear. I'm not gonna do anything." I said as i raised my right hand as a sign of pledging.

But the thing is, i really cant avoid but think about yijung.