Chapter 4

Yijung Pov

"O-oppa~"

I scoffed.

If only i didn't care about jaehyun's reputation, i would've grabbed her hair already. I wasn't scared when i spilled wine on her because she did it first. People saw that.

Jaehyun let go of her and he walked towards me. I saw people taking pictures and i bet some were even taking a video.

Oh crap. This could be a big mess.

Jaehyun held my hand and pulled away.

"Ah!" He said as he stopped walking and turned around to look at that girl. "My fans love me and i love them too. But if my fans hurt the people i love, then you don't have to be my fan. I don't need love from people like you."

He then turned back and pulled me out of the restaurant. We walked towards his car and I sat on the front seat.

He took out a towel from his bag at the back seat and wiped my face.

"It was good that you didn't let her bully you. But it's not nice to fight." He said.

"I know. I'm sorry about that." I said.

"Don't be. It's better to see you stand for yourself than to see you get hurt."

I smiled.

"You're so weird." I said.

"Well, I'm your boyfriend after all." He continued to wipe my face.

"Okay. Let's go." He said as he sat back and put his seatbelt on. He held the steering wheel and started the car.

"Where? And wait. Taeil oppa is supposed to fetch me. Why are you here?"

"I miss you even if it was only hours since i last saw you. So i asked hyung to help me surprise you again."

"Tch." The only thing i could utter then i paired it with a smile. "How about work?"

"Dont worry. I already asked permission. I won't be working until tomorrow lunch time." He smiled with assurance.

I am so happy to see him again when i thought i would not be seeing him for a long time.

He drove and brought me to doyoung oppa's condo.

"Here?" I said when i saw the place.

"Mmm." He nodded. "They both said we could use this place overnight so we can have our own time together." He said it with ease.

"J-Just the two of us?" I said. Ohgod. This feeling again.

"Just. The. Two. Of. Us." He said and then he grinned at me.

My eyes widened. Even though i feel a little nervous, i went out of the car and went up inside the condo. It has been so long since i came in.

I felt a little nostalgic.

"Do you miss this place?" He asked as we went inside.

"Ne. A lot had happened in here." I replied. I sat at the sofa and leaned back.

Jaehyun sat beside me.

"Ya," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Would you like to..." he prolonged his sentence and he leaned closer to me. His face is just like.. 2cm away?! Ohmygod!

I gulped.

"T-T-To w-what?" I stuttered.

Damn. His breath is really making me.. Argh!!

"To..." he touched my stomach and he slowly moved his hand around.

"N-Noooo!" I shouted. Oh crap. Why did i shout?! Stupid me!

He then laughed out loud.

Now what? W-Why is he laughing so hard?

"I was.." he kept on laughing at the middle of his sentence "about to ask you if you would like me to cook for you?" He laughed.

So he teased me again?! Damn you jaehyun!!