Chapter 3

Yijung Pov

After lunch, the sad reality is back. Jaehyun and I had to separate ways again. Two hours weren't enough to suffice how much i missed him.

"I have to see you again next time. I'll try to visit you and grandma some time next week. But i can't promise you anything." Jaehyun said as he held my hand. We were standing outside the cafè and Doyoung oppa and Eunjoo went to the car first.

I pouted.

"Well it's better than not seeing you again. I'll take your word." I smiled.

"I'm so lucky to have you. You know that?" He said then he kissed my forehead. His lips were so soft. His kiss made all my worries go away.

"Go on now. Good luck and take care. If you need me, just call me right away. Okay?" I said.

"Okay. I love you."

My heart skipped a beat. Damn. He really is so sweet. We have been dating for more than half a year and yet i always get surprised by his sweetness.

"I love you too." I replied. We parted ways and i felt a little lonely.

"Ya, enough sulking. You'll see each other again soon." Eunjoo said to comfort me. I'm really glad to have met such a nice person.

"Eunjoo-ssi is right. Don't worry. He'll find time to see you." Doyoung oppa said.

He drove us back to school and we resumed with our classes. We were dismissed at 6pm. Eunjoo went home straight because her older sister had arrived from Philippines. She studied there for four years and now, she'll continue to become a doctor. Eunjoo was supposed to go and study at the Philippines too but she insisted on staying.

Her parents are both doctors. Just like doyoung oppa, he was born with doctors as his parents. But unfortunately, doyoung oppa is now left only with his father.

I waited at the cafè nearby for taeil oppa. He promised we'll go home together, to make up for letting me commute this morning and for letting doyoung oppa take over his place during lunch.

While i was waiting, two girls came to me. They just stood there and looked at me with disgust.

"May i help you?" I asked.

She suddenly splashed me with a glass of water. It was my water to be precise.

I sighed.

Jaehyun's fans again?

I stood up and tried to wipe my face with the tissue i have at the table. These past months, i got used into being bullied by jaehyun's fans. I learned how to defend myself at times but sometimes, i often hold back. Of course, he didn't know.

Jaehyun didn't announce that i'm his girlfriend, but of course, fans would always find ways to find out who.

"Are you done?" I asked as i looked at her coldly. She didn't answer and she just glared at me. "Then it's my turn." I grabbed a glass of wine from another table and spilled it over her head.

She was shocked and so is her friend. The people watching also gasped in surprise.

"H-How dare you!" She yelled. She was about to slap me when suddenly someone grabbed her hand.

She turned around to see who it was and when she was about to shout at that person, she froze in her place.

"Are you okay?" Jaehyun looked at me.

"O-Eo." I replied. I'm really speechless. This guy never fails so surprise me.