I should be happy though. I just met my favorite boy band. Omg I just met my favorite boy band. Now I squealed. There weren't very many people in here yet. Only if you had backstage passes you were aloud to come in early. Addi squealed to. I could hear the boys laughing at us. I looked towards the stage and saw five boys standing there. I put my hand over my mouth as a blush found its way to my cheeks. "You saw that didn't you." I asked. They nodded. "Yes we did." Zayn said. "It was cute." Louis said. I felt myself blush even more. I probably looked like a tomato. I smiled down at my shoes. "A Lou you made her blush." Liam teased him. "Addi their being mean to me." I whined. "What are your names?" Harry asked. "I'm Addison but I go by Addi." "I'm Selena but I...I.. I don't have a nickname." I said scratching the back of my neck making the boys laugh again. "Boys we have to go get ready." Liam reminded them. "Alright. Bye girls." Niall said. Each of them said goodbye than ran off. Louis left last. I squealed again only to hear him laughing. "Addi he's laughing at me." I whined. I heard the laughs fade out and stop. "This its a dream. It has to be." Addi giggled. "If its a dream then I want to live in it forever." She told me. Soon they started letting people in. I was crowded by screaming girls. Then the lights went out. Five spotlights landed on the stage lighting up the boys. This is gonna be an amazing night. Especially since.... 

I just met One Direction!

Another memory-

We walked in the room to see Harry, Louis, and Zayn shirtless.  Addi and I froze and started at the shirtless boys. They smirked as I felt myself blushing again. I snapped out of my trance but Addi didn't. I waved my hand in front of her face. She blinked a few times. "You ok?" I asked her but my voice shook. I was still in shock. She just nodded and blushed. "It worked!" The boys said. I looked at them confused. "What worked?" I asked. "Ohh nothing." Louis said.

Memory-

"Louis..... Stop....... I can't.......breathe." I said between laughs. He wouldn't stop tickling me because I took his last carrot. I slept here last night because of the storm. No one is supposed to leave their houses until the power comes back on. "Say 'Louis Tomlinson is the sexiest man alive' and I'll stop." I tried to get away but he is to strong. "Never."

"Ok." He pushed his hands to my sides again.

"Fine! Louis Tomlinson is....."

"Say it." He said and ticked me some more.

"the sexiest man alive." His hands finally came of of my sides. God, I'll never touch his carrots again. That was torture. Louis sat down next to me. His arm snaked around me and pulled me closer. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"You're a jerk."

Memory-

I am hiding under the bed with Louis. I realized how much tension there was between us. I rolled over on my side. I studied his face until he turned to look at me. Our noses hit. I could see him slowly leaning in. My heart skipped a beat. Is this really happening? I must be dreaming. This isn't happening. Omg it is. Someone is gonna come in and ruin this I know it. Our lips were about to touch when someone put a light on us. "Found Y- did I interrupt something?" Zayn asked. Did I call that or what?

"Umm nope." Louis said.

"O.K."  We got out from under the bed and I stayed on the floor. They looked down at me. I looked back. I sighed.

"I still can't walk." I say looking at my ankle.

"Ohh right." Louis said and picked me up. More there was even more tension. We were a centimeter away from kissing. Zayn you ruin everything. I was so close to having my first kiss. So freaking close. Everything good gets ruined. I want that kiss so bad. Grr. I groaned. So did Louis. I knew why too.