18

Sabrine

Tiki had left after promising Rosemarie that she'd come back around 7 to take us to the hospital so we can get any information that have of HollyAnn. Of course visiting hours would be over , but at least we can still have some kind of information.

Your probably wondering why Rosemarie can't drive herself since she has her own car. Welp , I had to hide her keys becuase she tried leaving. 

And when I say tried , I mean she punched Tiki and I in the face and ran out the door. She was nearly to the car parking lot when Tiki tackled her and I took her keys , running back to the dorms and quickly hiding them under the dresser.

And yes , I did mean under it and not in it.

So now , Rosemarie is mad at me and looking all over the dorm , tryna to find her keys , but she aint gone find them cause them bitches is way behind the dresser. And me? Oh I'm just icing my face since there's a big purple bruise on my cheek bone.

And not yet did I get an I'm sorry or anything. 

What a bitch. ( Pronounce it like Bi - Yotch )

Rosemarie grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards her.

Rosemarie: Where the fuck are my keys! Tell me where they are!

Me: If I don't? You already hit me , you gone do it again?

Her eyes flickered to my bruised cheek bone and tried slightly caress it , but I flinched , which made her let go of my shirt and back away from me.

Rosemarie: I-I'm sorry. It's just I need to get to Holly.

Me: Sit down.

I patted the spot beside me and she shook her head no.

Rosemarie: No. I can't come near you right now. I'm still angry and I don't wanna hit you again.

I got up and walked towards her , grabbing her hands and bringing her towards the couch with me.

Me: It's okay , I mean you hit Rezina before. 

Rosemarie: Okay? I don't like her. Your different and I don't want to hit you.

Me: Well right now , it's okay because of what your going through. 

She sighed and laid her head on my shoulder.

Rosemarie: What about Holly?

Me: Tiki said she'll come and get us. We'll go to the hospital and find out if they have any information. Okay? 

Rosemarie was nearly in tears as she thought about something.

Rosemarie: W-What if she's dead?

I cupped her face in my hands.

Me: Don't think like that. Okay? Stay positive. If you think negative , you may jinx it and we don't want that okay?

She nodded as I wiped the fallen tears with my thumbs.

Rosemarie: It's all my fault. I should've stayed with her. I should've never fought Nicole. I should've kept a closer eye on her than I did. I'm experienced in this field , she isn't. This is all my fault. I-If she doesn't make it , I'll kill myself.

Before I knew it , I had slapped the hell out of her.

She looked at me while holding her cheek.

Rosemarie: Why'd you hit me.

Me: Because now your just talking dumb. You aren't gonna kill yourself. No matter what , I won't let you okay. Now I done told your dumbass not to think negative. I swear ta God , if you think negative again , imma kick ya ass with no regrets. Now start being mean again and think about what you gone do to them assholes that hurt ya sister. Stop being a pussy and man up cause you just made me sick when you said you would kill your self.