7.

( Rosemarie )

It was the next day and ian feeling like going to class , so I was gonna skip today. I wasn't sure what Tiki was gonna do , but Im sure I'll find out soon.

I felt Sabrine shaking me which caused me to open one eye to look at her.

Me: Get the hell away from me.

Sabrine: No , we have school. C'mon.

Me: I'm not going.

Sabrine: Yes you are. Now get up.

I turned over while speaking.

Me: No I'm not now get away.

I heard her sigh , making me smile cause I thought she gave up.

Sabrine: I didn't wanna have to do this , but okay.

My eyes widened as she jumped on me.

Me: OH MY GOD!

She made me lose all of my breath. She started hitting me while speaking.

Sabrine: Get up , Rosemarie!

I flipped us over to where I was between her legs. She only had on a Black Sports Bra and Black Spandex Shorts. I like this position.

I leaned down close to her mouth and whispered against her lips.

Me: Don't hit me.

Sabrine: I-I-

A smirk appeared on my face.

Me: You speechless now huh.

Sabrine: Get off me.

Me: Why? You afraid your gonna sin?

Sabrine: No.

Me: Then what are you scared of?

It was quiet until a knock on the door. I smirked and got off her. I went to the door and opened it. It was Holly , Miya , Tiki and Rezina. I rolled my eyes and walked away from the door and back to my bed where Sabrine was still at. I got back underneath the blanket and closed my eyes. 

Tiki: Hell nah , get yo ass up.

Me: Noo. I'm sleepy.

Tiki: You know ion play bout that school shit , so get yo ass dressed.

Me: Ion wanna wear that stupid uniform.

Tiki: So don't just go get that education so we can live big like we wanted since 1st grade when we become best friends.

Me: I hate you.

Tiki: I love you too.

I got up and went to the closet. I looked at the uniform and threw it in the trash.

Sabrine: You can't do that , Rosemarie.

Me: Obviously I can since I just did.

She rolled her eyes and laid back on my bed. I went into the bathroom.

30 minutes later I came out dressed in a Black Skirt that stopped Mid Thigh , Black Timberlands , Black Tank Top and my Black Leather Jacket. I had my hair in a messy bun ontop of my head with my Black Ray Bans. I walked out the bathroom and grabbed my backpack , phone and keys.

Holly: Alright let's go.

We walked out and Sabrine locked the doors behind us. I lit a cigarette as I walked beside Sabrine and Tiki , who also had a cigarette lit.

Miya: Tiki?

Tiki blew out smoke while sighing and rolling her eyes.

Tiki: What chu want?