"Here Mingyu, they'll eat all of it before you get a chance to stand up." Chan gave Mingyu the slice of pizza with a smile and Mingyu took it from him. He bit into the pizza but it was tasteless to him. Nothing has been the same and he wish he could go back in time to fix everything.

Days go by and during those days Wonwoo searches for an apartment to stay in. He feels bad for staying at Joowon and Suwoong's place but he has nowhere else to stay and he discovered that Mingyu doesn't live where he used to anymore. Wonwoo smiles at the memories of Mingyu's family, they're completely opposite to his and he loves it. Of course Bohyuk loves him, he wished Bohyuk came back here with him but their parents wouldn't let him.

"Hey Wonwoo," Suwoong said as he walked towards him. "My friend recently moved out of his apartment and it's reasonably cheap, it's a pretty good and spacious place too. I think you'll like it." Wonwoo gave him a smile and a nod, he hoped the apartment was what he wanted.

A couple of hours later Wonwoo was at the apartment and when he entered it he got a comfortable feel from it. Somehow it reminded him of Mingyu's old house. He didn't know if it was because of the decorations or the atmosphere but he liked it, no, loved it. Soon after Wonwoo decided to stay there.

"You sure Wonwoo?" Joowon asked and Wonwoo nodded his head.

"I want to move in here straight away, it's not like I have many things to bring here anyway. It's great that the place is already furnished." Wonwoo said with a smile. The two boys nodded and they all went back to their place to grab Wonwoo's belongings. 

By night time Wonwoo had unpacked the couple of suitcases he had, he hung up his clothes in his wardrobes and put the random possessions he had where they belong in the apartment. The last thing he placed down was a picture frame of him and Mingyu, they were both smiling, both young and both in love. He placed it on his bedside table and knew the picture would be the first thing he would wake up to in the morning.

The next day came.

This would be the day they finally meet.

"Come on Mingyu! Someone just moved in! Go and greet them, they literally live next door, across from you, across the hall. Does it really hurt to say hello to them?" Jeonghan kept trying to convince Mingyu to do something other than sit around in his apartment all day but he wouldn't. The only time he would leave was when he went to work or had to buy food for himself.

"Look I have to get back to Josh, we've made plans for tonight and he'll start getting annoyed soon because I'm not home but please, just go for a walk or something. We all hate seeing you sit in here all day." Mingyu hummed in response and Jeonghan let out a sigh. He said his goodbye and left. 

Mingyu knew he was right, when was the last time he did something like go for a walk just of fresh air or to have a peaceful moment. Hours and hours passed by and he kept reconsidering what Jeonghan said. He should go visit who moved in. It was only polite of him to do so. Mingyu went to his room and got dressed and soon enough he was in front of the door. He knocked three times and impatiently waited for the door to open. Nothing. Not one single noise coming from inside the apartment. Mingyu sighed in annoyance and turned around to go back but the door opened.

"Sorry about that I was just--" The man who answered the door stopped mid-sentence and stared at Mingyu who now turned around to face him. Mingyu was in pure shock and happiness. 

His new neighbour is the same one from over five years ago, that lifeless sad boy is standing right in front of him except he looks happy because the man of his dreams, the only one he would ever want is right there.

"Wonwoo. You're back." Mingyu said softly, tears forming in his eyes. Wonwoo couldn't speak, the tears already sliding down his face. Within seconds the two boys move closer to each other and kiss, passionately and lovingly. They kiss was full over happiness and joy, something they have both been craving for years and finally they were right before each other.

Wonwoo pulled Mingyu into his apartment and cupped his face with his hands. He stared at him, taking in his appearance. They've both become more handsome, more mature. Everything apart from their love and feelings towards each other changed. Mingyu could feel the happiness within him, something he hasn't felt all those years while Wonwoo was overwhelmed with Mingyu's presence. 

"How did you find me?" Wonwoo asked and Mingyu giggled as both boys sat down on the couch.

"I'm your neighbour." Mingyu told him with a wink and Wonwoo blushed, it's been so long since he saw his beautiful eyes.

"I missed you so much, it was so painful being away from you. I was scared you found someone else and you didn't want me anymore." Wonwoo confessed. Mingyu caressed his check and gave him a peck on the lips.

"I would never do such a thing to the man I love. Jeon Wonwoo, you're the only one I want and the only one I will love. Never forget that." Wonwoo nodded and the boys shared another kiss. They pulled away and stared lovingly into each other's eyes.

"You were right, five years ago you said it was a see you later not a goodbye." Wonwoo whispered to himself and smiled. Mingyu grew a cocky smirk on his face.

"When am I not right babe," He said and gave him a wink. "We have a whole five years of catching up to do. Let's do it tomorrow though, all I want to do tonight is hold you." Mingyu said and he gave Wonwoo a kiss on the forehead. 

Mingyu put his arm around Wonwoo and pulled him close, sharing each other's body warmth. Their colognes mixed together, creating a pleasant scent and to both boys it smelled like heaven and completely bliss. They missed the days they had together but the memories they shared were seemed to have happened yesterday and they could remember them crystal clear. 

Wonwoo chuckled into Mingyu's chest as he thought of the situation. It's ironic how where it began all those years ago is happening again. This time they know each other, they love each other, they want each other.

That is something which will never be taken from them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY LAZY ASS UPDATED

Was the last chapter good enough? Idk I'm not good at endings :))

Thank you all for reading this <33 It's great to know that people read it and enjoy it.

I hope you all have a safe new year~~!!!! 

I also hope next year is better because everything about this year makes me want to be a potato forever like honestly what was this year how do you delete it. It was Josh and Taehyung's birthday yesterday though :)) They're adorable. 

I've been sitting here for 10 mins wondering if I should say anything about Jonghyun because I love him but at the same time I'm like do I really want to remind myself but then I'm like Dibidibidibs will forever be in my heart :) I had a dream about him, he smiled at me. Like it was a really big and bright smile. He looked like he was in heaven and he also looked like he was really happy too. It made me happy and relax a little :) <33 

Please take care of yourself and never take any mental illnesses lightly, talking about it with someone can really help and you always have to remember that someone will always be there for you <3