"I'm not gay!"

The two boys left the bathroom and went to their lockers to get their bags. They picked up Mija and Bohyuk from their school and walked to their homes. Wonwoo and Mingyu were walking behind the two younger children and Mingyu unconsciously put his arm around Wonwoo's shoulder.

"What's going on here!" Dohyun shouted loudly and pointed at Mingyu's arm.

"Ooh is our MinMin actually gay?" Minjun said pretending to be shocked.

"I think he is." Kunwoo said in a whisper.

"I'm not gay!" Mingyu said in an annoyed tone, Joowon pissed him off already and the three idiots in front of him weren't helping.

"Why am I still friends with you guys?" Youngsoo asked himself and shook his head.

"Mija, Bohyuk go home by yourself." Wonwoo told them and they nodded and continued their journey.

"So have you guys kissed yet?" Minjun asked in a mocking tone and Dohyun was teasing them by pretending to kiss someone. Mingyu hated them and he wanted to say that he has but he didn't want them knowing he was gay.

"Yeah we have." Wonwoo answered their question and Mingyu looked at him with a panicked expression.

"Show us then." Dohyun said and laughed at them which earned him a smack on the back of the head by Youngsoo.

"Okay." Wonwoo stated, he turned Mingyu's head towards him and gave him a long kiss. Mingyu couldn't resist his kiss so he kissed him back and the three boys, excluding Kunwoo since he's already seen them kiss, stood there surprised that Mingyu was actually gay.

"Now if you don't mind we'll be going." Wonwoo said and grabbed Mingyu's hand going towards their homes.

Youngsoo didn't think he was actually gay and he was really surprised, he looked at the other guys and Dohyun and Minjun were the same as him but Kunwoo stood there with a blank expression.

"Why are you the only one that doesn't look surprised?" Youngsoo questioned Kunwoo.

"I've seen them kiss already, it was at a park. I think they were skipping school." Kunwoo explained and Youngsoo nodded his head.

"We were right! He is gay!" Minjun exclaimed happily.

"We can mess with him so much now!" Dohyun said but Youngsoo smacked both of them on the back of their head.

"Oweeee what was that for?" Dohyun complained and stuck out his bottom lip.

"You are not going to tease them, you will respect their sexual orientation and you'll be nice to them. If one of them tells me you have been teasing them or giving them shit I will beat you up." Youngsoo told them sternly and both boys nodded their heads knowing Youngsoo's words were true.

Mingyu went to Wonwoo's house and they walked to his room. Mingyu slammed the door behind him and looked at Wonwoo angry.

"Why did you kiss me!" Mingyu said a bit infuriated by Wonwoo's actions.

"I wanted to show them that you are mine and you aren't scared to admit that you're gay. Mingyu, sometimes it's alright to tell other people that you're gay even if they do bully or tease you sometimes." Wonwoo said in a calm voice but Mingyu was still angry.

"Yeah, well, thanks. Now I'll never hear the end of their teasing or bullying and to make it all better they'll probably tell my parents and I'm not ready for that! I'm not ready to tell anyone apart from my friends who I know will accept me!" Mingyu shouted at Wonwoo then stormed out of his room to his house.

Mingyu didn't greet his parents when he walked in the house and they were kind of shocked because Mingyu would always say hi to them and he never looked angry. Mingyu walked in his room and slammed the door behind him, he layed down on his bed and covered his face with his hands.

Wonwoo felt bad for kissing him in front of people he didn't want to and he didn't want Mingyu to be angry at him. He did his homework but he was distracted by Mingyu's words and how angry he looked. His thoughts broke when he was called down for dinner.

When Mingyu was called down for dinner he was still angry and Mija was the first to ask him what was wrong. He ignored her and sat down at the table ready to eat the food that was served. Mingyu had no appetite yet he kept eating, his mind was distracted and he didn't notice someone was calling him.

"Mingyu, are you alright?" His head snapped upwards and he looked at his Mum and nodded.

"Something isn't right, we can tell." Mingyu's Dad said and Mingyu shook his head, he didn't want his parents knowing yet.

"I think him and Wonwoo Oppa had a fight." Mija told them and their parents agreed.

"You'll forgive each other in a day or two." Mingyu's Mum said and Mingyu nodded, he knew he couldn't stay mad at someone for long. Especially Wonwoo.

"Lover quarrel." Mija whispered to herself a bit too loud. Mingyu looked at her wide eyed and wished his parents didn't hear.

"What was that?" Their Dad asked.

"I said best friend quarrel!" Mija exclaimed and their parents laughed at what Mija came up with but Mingyu didn't like how obvious Mija was being.

Wonwoo finished dinner and he was pacing up and down his room trying to think of ways to make Mingyu happy again. He didn't want to lose him over one mistake. Wonwoo carefully climbed out of his window and walked to Mingyu's house. He climbed a tree and entered his room through the window.

Mingyu wasn't in his room so he sat on his bed waiting for him. Thoughts kept going through his mind like 'what if he doesn't want to see me?' or 'What if he doesn't let me say sorry and talk to him?'. Wonwoo got more and more anxious by the second then the door opened.

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo and quickly closed the door in case his parents or Mija walked past and saw him.

"Why are you here?" Mingyu asked in a dull tone and walked over to sit next to Wonwoo.

"I just want to say sorry. I didn't know you would end up angry like this and if I shouldn't have kissed you. I should've asked you first and made sure you were okay with it." Wonwoo said in the most apologetic tone he's ever used.

"It's fine." Mingyu said quietly and Wonwoo gave him a hug.

Mingyu hugged him back and told him to go home and go to bed before he gets caught. They gave each other a kiss and Wonwoo left Mingyu's room the same way he got in. He walked across the street and climbed the tree which could get him to his window. It was convenient how trees were placed close to both of their windows making it easier to sneak in through their windows.

Wonwoo didn't bother changing into his pyjamas and went straight to bed. Before Mingyu fell asleep he went to bed hoping he wouldn't get teased by any of the guys and Mija would keep her mouth shut from now on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That gif of Mingyu though......

ASDFYJUKODSLJEKWUHTGV 

SEVENTEEN ARE COMING TO AUSTRALIA AND I WAS LIKE SO HAPPY!! 

Then I realised I'm still in Perth and no Kpop groups come to Perth and they're only going to Sydney and Melbourne.

My life died a little. 

Oml where is Jisoos at?