Rumours

Wonwoo walked on the side walk to school silently with Mingyu. He wasn't sure if Mingyu was still annoyed or angry at him a bit but he didn't want to take his chances. When they arrived at school they went straight to their friends and they all noticed the two were quiet.

"Did something happen between you two?" Minghao asked them and both boys shook their head while looking down at the floor.

"Right, I'm sure nothing happened." Jeonghan said sarcastically, Mingyu looked at Jeonghan unhappy about his sarcastic tone while Wonwoo stayed looking down at the floor.

When the bell rang they both went to their locker to put their bag away and get their books. They walked to first period together, still keeping quiet. They took their seats and waited for the teacher to enter the room. When the teacher did enter they started work immediately, about ten minutes before the bell went Wonwoo decided to speak up.

"Mingyu, I'm sorry. Don't be angry or unhappy, It's not like you." Wonwoo whispered to Mingyu and he sighed.

"I'm not angry at you. I'm just a bit annoyed, that's all." Mingyu assured him and Wonwoo nodded his head and started chewing on his bottom lip.

Throughout the two periods there wasn't much talking going on between the two of them and when it was recess Mingyu didn't go on the roof, instead he went outside with his friends. Wonwoo was hesitant to follow him because he doesn't want to be around a lot of people and he didn't want to make Mingyu more upset but he didn't want to be away from him.

Wonwoo slowly walked outside and walked straight towards Mingyu. He was listening to the conversation Mingyu was having with Josh and Jeonghan but what Wonwoo didn't notice was all the stares and whispers he got.

"Hey why are people pointing at Wonwoo?" Jun asked and all the boys looked around to see. They saw most people's eyes on Wonwoo and a lot of them pointing at him

Wonwoo hated it. He wanted to run away, away from everyone. He quickly walked inside the school then started running up to the roof. Mingyu followed after him to make sure he was alright.

"Wonwoo, are you okay?" Mingyu asked and sat next to him, Wonwoo stayed quiet and looked down at his lap.

"Wonwoo~~." Mingyu said sweetly and wrapped his hand around Wonwoo's shoulder. Wonwoo smiled a bit but didn't look up.

"They could've been pointing and staring for nothing. Don't think about it too much, okay?" Mingyu told him and Wonwoo nodded his head but he was still uncertain.

"What if it's something big though? What if they found out I was gay! I don't want to end up back in my past." Wonwoo sulked but Mingyu told him it wouldn't end up the same.

They spent the rest of their recess on the roof and when they went to their next two periods Wonwoo kept his head down. People were still whispering and pointing at him and he wanted to go home, away from everyone.

Some guys that were looking at Wonwoo had disgust on their face as well as some girls but other guys had smirks and the other girls were giggling at him.

The bell rang for lunch and Wonwoo was thankful that he could get away from the people around him.

"Please Wonwoo~ come outside for lunch. Just this one day, please." Mingyu whined, Wonwoo didn't want want to go outside with Mingyu but because he loved him, he agreed.

They walked over to their friends and Wonwoo sat down around the table and silently ate his lunch. He didn't speak to any of the guys, not even Mingyu.

"Hey Wonwoo! Come here!" One of the guys from their year shouted.

Wonwoo didn't move but Mingyu got up and dragged him over to the guy. Everyone that was outside was looking at them and Wonwoo started to feel anxious.

"Everyone just heard a little fact about you this morning, I didn't know you go for your own kind." The boy said and Wonwoo instantly felt the colour drain from his face.

"Would you like a little kiss gay boy?" The boy teased and Wonwoo stood like a statue. Everyone was laughing at him and all the guys were asking if he wanted a kiss or something more.

Wonwoo started to feel light headed and tears were brimming his eyes but he was glued to the spot, he was in too much shock to move.

"Hey! He isn't gay! You have no proof he is!" Mingyu defended him and everyone shut up.

"Joowon said he is!" One of the girls shouted out and Wonwoo let out a bitter chuckle.

"Joowon is the one who's gay, Wonwoo went to school with him before and he was dating a guy there," Everyone started whispering about what Mingyu just said. "Oh and if anyone teases Wonwoo anymore, you won't be very happy with your appearance." Everyone was shocked that Mingyu would say something like that, he was always the kind and sweet child in school.

Mingyu and Wonwoo walked back to their group of friends and slowly everyone started to have a conversation with someone.

"Mingyu," Wonwoo said, "Thank you." Mingyu gave him a smile and a thumbs up, Mingyu knew he would do anything to keep Wonwoo happy.

The bell rang and they went to their last two periods. It went way quicker then the third and fourth ones for Wonwoo and soon they went to get their siblings and go home. Mija went with Bohyuk to his house, since Mija like their house better, and Wonwoo went inside Mingyu's house. His parents weren't home which he thought was good because they were free to do anything without getting caught.

They went up to Mingyu's room and Wonwoo laid on his bed and closed his eyes. Mingyu smiled to himself and laid down next to his boyfriend.

"I can't believe Joowon told people you're gay, he's too jealous." Mingyu said and Wonwoo nodded his head in agreement.

"Do you think he'll get teased now? You did tell everyone he was gay." Wonwoo said and Mingyu shrugged.

"People will believe anything you tell them at school, I'm sure they'll believe he's gay." Mingyu said and Wonwoo hummed in response.

Wonwoo looked up at Mingyu and took his lips without warning. Mingyu kissed back when he realised he was being kissed. Wonwoo got on top of Mingyu and kissed him more passionately while rubbing his member trying to make it hard. When Mingyu was hard Wonwoo started grinding on him and leaving a trail of wet kisses down his neck. Mingyu kept moaning and moaning and he couldn't stop himself.

"Wonwoo, I want you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry for the delayed update, I was too lazy to up date and I have 4 assignments. Rip my life ;-;

But hey, Woozi's voice is getting deeper. I'm sure we all know what that means c;