meeting him (15).......why did you do this!!!!.....why?...leave me!

Your.pov

You woke up with no one by your side. you rolled over to see a note from Mark

Note:

Hey babe, I'm gonna go and make some videos with the guys then we are going to a party, I'll be back later
xoxo. Mark~

After you read the note you got out of bed still in your pj's

shirt

                               pants

                               pants

then you got your phone and started to send Mark pictures of you...their were some cute poses and some ones that Mark will really like. then Mark texted you.

Mark: what are you doing

you: I got bored.

Mark: I can see that, don't do this to me when I'm with the guys.

you: Do what?!

Mark: you know what, sending my sexy pictures of you and other pictures.

you: have fun with the guys
*giggles*

Mark: I will get you.

then you put your phone to charge and went down stairs to see if their is anything to eat. then you hear Chica coming down.

you: Hi baby girl
*smiles*

Chica.pov

I came downstairs to see (y/n) she was still in her pj's and she looked so pretty...and I even saw her taking pictures for Mark...and let me tell you she loves to tease him...and I think it's funny.

but when she pets me and lays with me it's like an angel living with me, she is so amazing I'm glad Mark found a girl like her.

Your.pov

after I petted Chica I looked to see if their was something to eat...but...their wasn't, so you hopped in the car and went to Starbucks to get something. then you saw mark Here but.....he is not with his friends he is with another girl. your eyes winded as you saw what was happening. Mark was going near her every couple seconds...then you were next to oder then you oder a drink (Any drink)....then you oder a sandwich to eat.