Meeting him (6)

Your.pov
When you walked in the house you looked shocked and Mark notice and he had a worried face on.

Mark: (y/n), My love, what is wrong?
*mark said with a calm voice*

You look at mark will a smile.

You: nothing, I'm shocked because you look so........*you got cut off by mark saying*

Mark: what? I look so handsome, sexy, my muscular body and arms? My face?........the you cut off mark by kissing him on the lips.

Mark the pulled you close to him while you both were kissing. Then you both a parted from the kiss.

You: what I was going to say was, you look so fuckin sexy in your red lucky fannel shirt and your jeans match to.

Mark: well let's just say that I have a pretty good stlye.

You: really now, we'll i think that I have the most amazing and cute outfit right now. *you smile at Mark*

Mark: yes you do have the cutest outfit ever.

You: Awe, thanks, so do you want to do something??

Mark: sure, wait hold on I have to do something with chica. (Chica is marks dog if you didn't know that so yay)

You: ok.

Then 5 mins later you get a text from Mark. The (the text was the picture on top of mark and chica)

When you saw that you thought is was so adorable and so cute.

Then when Mark came back he grabbed your hand and he intertwin his hand and your hand and you were walking with him.

The Mark said something to you.

Mark: (y/n), can I ask you something??

You: sure.

Mark: you are the most important person in my life, you make me so happy, you make me smile every day, you make me laugh, like you make me feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world, so I'm trying to say is can y-you be m-my girlfriend??

You: OMG YESSS I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!! *you said with tears coming down your face*

Then you and Mark hugged tightly and the you both kissed each other roughly.

Then you and Mark designed to hang out with Marks friends.

And so you and mark drove t ok one of his best friends house...................

(^-^) hope you guys are having fun reading this story thing idk but hope you like it so far. (^<^)