(Meeting him) 14

Your.pov

Today was a cuddle day today....why?...cause mark was just so tried and sleepy and he just wanted to cuddle you all day....then you hear claw steps and you saw Chica and you called her time come on the bed. Then when Chica came on the bed marks mw3-ccoved a little he pulled you a closers to him and he put his muscular arms around you waist, then you went on your phone and took a selfie of you and mark while mark was sleeping and you posted it on your social media's. Then you turned on the TV. Then mark grabbed your hand and put the remote down, then mark pulled you on top of him.

You mark, *you said in a cute voice*...what are you doing?

Mark: I want you to cuddle you *he says with a whimper*

You: so you just want to cuddle me?

Mark: yes

You: you could have said so.

Mark: Yay, but I'm tired

You: *giggles*

Then when mark pulled you on him you just laid down on his chest and just relax. Then a couple mins later you moved back to your spot to watch some TV. Then mark grabbed your and started to cuddle you and tickle you. And then he laid on your chest and you guys were perfect...it's was relaxing. Then Chica came up to you and laid between your legs.

 Then Chica came up to you and laid between your legs

Then you check you phone and you saw comments like

AWW....MARKIMOO IS SLEEPING 😂

LOOK...HE is drooling!!

Look at his floof

His hair omg!!

Then you put your phone down and you turned the TV off and you just fell asleep with mark close by your side with his muscular arms around your waist and his head on your chest and Chica between your legs.