Chapter 7- Oh I'm no angel, Part 2

Hey guys so here is the other half of chapter seven :) hope you enjoy

Chapter 7- Oh I’m no angel. Part 2

Robbie

I sighed, “No I don’t, but she is part of us now. And she has gone through loads by what Blaine has told me. I am just saying be careful around her, she isn’t someone who is as innocent as you think, Blaine said she has a story too.” Austin said walking away. I honestly do not know what his bloody problem is. What I do, and what I say is up to me, not him. Besides when did he become so bothered about girls I bang? I sat down, what was his problem… he knew I wouldn’t do it just yet anyway so he can do what he wants to her. I don’t really know what she was to me. A friend? A crush? I laughed to myself. Of course not a crush. I do not do crushes. And I never will. I smiled to myself. I know where I am, I walked off. I wanted to visit one of my friends. I don’t really know how to explain everything right now; I guess I am being a bit protective but she is my roommate for crying out loud, do you really think I would let them take advantage of her when it would be my entire fault? I wouldn’t. I sighed and kicked over the bin that was standing in front of me.  

Kathleen

As soon as Blaine arrived at the apartments I rushed inside to Roxanne’s dorm, I wanted to know her problem and I wanted to know now. I banged on her door and a guy topless opened it after me knocking 3 times. “Doesn’t a girl ever give up.” He groaned. His hair was messy and his trousers looked like they were just put on. “Where is Roxanne?” I asked. He smirked. The same smirk Robbie pulls.

‘But Robbie pulls it better’ ugh I hate me and my thoughts. “She’s in my bed.” Roxanne came to the door in her pants and vest. “Kathy what are you doing here… I am in the middle of something.” She said shoving her hands in the direction of the guy. “I can see.” I grabbed her wrist and pulled her out allowing her to cover herself up with my jacket. “Why are you so annoyed?” “Oh, I don’t know. Maybe the fact that well my dad died yesterday. Where were you?” I gasped. “Oh, um. Roxanne I am so sorry.” “Save your pity for someone you actually want to give it to.” She snapped. “no, don’t go. Hey come meet my new friends? I want you there,” she pursed her lips and sighed. “Fine I will later?” I nodded and smiled. “Thank you Roxanne…. Anyway who is the guy?” I winked and she giggled, “My roommate.” And ran off leaving me speechless… and she took my jacket! I sighed and went to walk off when something hit my head. I turned to see her door slam and a jacket on the floor. My jacket! I picked it up and hugged it. Crazy I know BUT it’s my favourite one. I went back to my dorm to relax for an hour or two until the guys get home. It took them a while but it wasn’t long until a knock on the door arrived. “It’s unlocked.” I said rather quickly and regretting it. The guy could be back. What if he is going to hurt me? The door creaked open. “hey.” Roxanne’s voice spoke out. I sighed in relief. Thank god. “hi.” I breathed out. She came and sat beside me. “So where are you friends?” she asked politely analyzing my apartment. “They are at a lake which is where I was but I left to meet you. Oh and do you know who is here?” she shook her head. “Blaine.” I smirked and she giggled. “Oh my gosh really? You two together?” I shook my head. “But we made out… and I made out with my roommate.” We both giggled like girls. “What was it like… kissing them both?” she winked. “Well I made out with Blaine on my first or second day here. We were training and well one thing led to another and next thing I knew he was on top of me kissing me. And with Robbie, well I felt kind of bad as he is one of Blaine’s best friends, but that was only last night and we made some sort of bet.” I laughed. She smiled. “What?” I asked. “I miss this. The times where we would gossip about boys and stuff.” She smiled and I smiled back. “Who’s gossiping about boys?” a voice asked behind roxy which made us jump and gasp. Austin stood smirking. “Is that Robbie?” Roxanne asked. “No it is just an annoying idiot called Austin. Austin if you ever do that again…” I didn’t have an answer. “Aha sorry Kathy…. Who’s the pretty lady?” he winked at Roxanne and she giggled. “She is not a toy for you to play with. And Roxanne this is idiot and idiot this is Roxanne.” They shook hands. And then both looked at me, “where is the others?” I asked with my hands on my hips. “We’re here.” Robbie smiled. “That is Robbie.” I whispered to Roxanne. “Talking about me are we sweetheart.” Robbie winked. I blushed slightly. “Awh you two are adorable.” Roxy squealed. And I had no choice but to slap her round the head. “Shut it.” I smirked “Roxy!” Blaine yelled hugging Roxanne. “Hi... Blaine.” “Aha are you staying tonight?” she shrugged and looked at me. “Yeah she is. I want her to get to know you guys.” I smiled. “Well we are all getting drunk again.” Blaine smirked. “What does he mean again?” Roxanne asked. “Didn’t innocent little Kathleen tell you?” Robbie begun. “She got very, very drunk last night and began to strip and made out with me.” He smiled as if it was nothing. Roxanne giggled. “I didn’t know you had it in you Kathy.” She smirked. I just nodded and turned the TV on. The sun began to go down and we had, had many drinks which were delicious. I had become extremely tipsy and probably drunk. Some of the guys were tipsy and okay, others had gone off to find a girl. Austin and Roxanne had gotten a room and now me and Robbie are talking and we are both drunk like hell. “You are so beautiful, Kath.” Robbie laughed grinning at me. “Why thank you. You are not bad looking your self.” I smirked. He crawled and sat next to me. “he handed me another alcoholic drink but I was too dizzy to work out what it was. He crashed his lips on to mine as we began to have a huge make out session which made me blush in the cheeks. We both allowed our tongues to intertwine together and after 5 minutes or so I pulled away. “As much as I loved kissing you…. We had a deal and I am not ready to lose it thank you very much.” I smirked at him and he laughed. “Okay lets play dares.” I pursed my lips. I have been told to never play with him when we are both drunk… “okay.” I smirked.

                                                                                                                                                                                      what do you think one of the dares was? do you think when they wake up they will regret it? give your ideas and oppinions in either comment or inbox :) bye