Chapter 4- happened so quick

sorry guys that it was a late update......... very late and im sorry this is so short. i promise the next one will be longer

chapter 4-

Kathleen

I am guessing Robbie is still mad at me. I was a bit harsh though. I kept pacing around the living room. I looked at the clock. 3pm I hope he is back soon. The door clicked and Robbie stormed in looked at me for about a second before going into his room and shutting the door. I sat on the sofa. He came out and went to the fridge. “hi?” I said in a questioning voice. He grabbed a pack of beers and went to the door. He stopped and turned around. “I’m going to my friends, I’ll be back later…….if anything happens ring me.” He said and didn’t give me much time to answer because he left the room. Now I was alone…. Again. What is Roxanne doing? I decided to ring her. “hello?” “hey what you doing?” I asked her. “oh nothing much just chilling with my roomy, how’s bailey?” “bailey is a Robbie.” I said face palming my self at the thought. “Robbie, the one below that. You idiot,” she said in tears of laughter I presume. “Do you want to come over?” I asked. “No like I said I’m chilling.” I hung up. Great.

Robbie

I arrived at Austin’s flat. One of my favourite places this was. I rang the buzzer. “Man let me in its robs.” I said into the speaker. “Come up then bro.” I went through the door and up the stairs to his place. He had dozens of computers and wasn’t as geeky as my roommate. He stood at the door waiting when I got to the top and we both went to the sofa and through our selves on to it. We switched the Xbox on and Austin put battlefield 4 in, the newest one. We began to play having a few cans of larger every now and again. “So your roommate….. Kathy right? She’s pretty hot huh?” I looked at the floor then at Austin. “Sadly yes which is kind of difficult she’s my roomy man I can’t do her and leave her it would become awkward. So I have come to the decision you can have her.” “Hm I’m not to hard I mean wow her body is,” he did the hand expressions of her body which made me laugh. “But like you said she is you’re roomy and we might get close to her.” “She knows man. She knows I killed that guy and freaked out yesterday. Weird thing is I wanted to make out with her to calm her down but like the great dude I am I held myself back.” I began to laugh. “Does she know about the… gang?” I nodded. He hit my head. “And how do we know if we can trust her?” I shrugged. “I guess we won’t will us.”

Kathleen

I sat there watching TV when the door began to bang. “ROBBIE OPEN, THE DOOR. I KNOW YOUR IN THERE YOU SON OF A BIT**” The voice yelled. I literally bobbed myself XD, I went to the door and opened it. “H-hello?” “Are you one of his whores? Where is he.” The man demanded storming in. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. I hit him in the face. “I am not a whore, and if I was I wouldn’t be his.” The guy looked around my age. He pinned me to the wall by my neck. He put his hand on the bottom of my dress and slowly began to bring it up really slowly and hard so that his nails were ripping into my skin. I screamed and kicked him. He moved away and carried on searching. I looked at his hands and it had some sort of studs on the knuckles. I looked down to the side of my leg to see blood dripping. It stung like hell. “GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!!” I screamed. And grabbed the phone dialling Robbie’s number. “Hello?” “Who the hell is- GO AWAY, DON’T COME NEAR ME, GET OUT.” The phone got cut off; the guy was coming towards me. “where is he?” he asked. I shrugged. “its not your business.” He hit me in my face and I fell on the floor, he left as everything became darker in the room.

Robbie

“Kathleen? Are you there?” there was no answer. I slammed the phone on the sofa and stood up. “Dude what’s wrong.” I shrugged. “I don’t know but what I do know is that something is happening at my place and I’m going to find out.” Austin stood up with me. And we both left grabbing the motorbikes and going. I slammed down on my motorbike when the traffic lights turned red a cursed as I passed them anyway. As soon as we reached outside of my apartment I was ready to go in. I pulled the gun out of my jacket and was ready. Austin was behind me as we shot upstairs. The door was open and there was abit of blood on the wall. “Kathleen?!” I yelled and a few seconds Austin yelled it too. We searched the rooms. I punched the wall. “um Robbie I found her…” Austin said kneeling on the floor.” I walked over and she was lying there her leg cut up and her face bleeding. It didn’t take a genius to know she was unconscious. We lifted her on the sofa and splashed her with water. Her eyes shot open in panic as she rose. “WHATS GOING ON?!” she yelled and saw me and Austin and sighed but then checked her knee. “what happened Kath?”  she shrugged. “I’m not so sure it was all so quick he was banging on the door and I told him you wasn’t here and he called me a whore so I slapped him and he grabbed my neck and shoved me against the wall and began to bring my dress up I felt like he was slicing my leg, which he obviously did and then I called you and he demanded to know where you were but I wasn’t sure if I could trust him so I told him it isn’t his business and he hit me and now I’m here.” “you think?” Austin looked at me and I nodded. “definitely,” I replied

let me know what you thought. :)