Chapter 2- SLEEPOVER PARTY.

Kathleen's POV

I woke up to hear the alarm get slammed down. I looked up to see Robbie looking really annoyed. I did an innocent smile. 

"Don't ever have it that loud again." I nodded trying to hold in the laugh that was escaping my lips. He sat on my bed. He was topless with jogger bottoms on. Today was Saturday. Hooray. 

"What are you doing today?" I asked him. "Well I'm taking you on a journey. What are you doing this morning?" I smiled. 

"I am going for a jog, it wakes your body up you can come to if you want." He did an evil grin. 

"I could wake your body up for you if you wanted." He said winking I hit his arm and fell back laughing then sat up and rushed out of my room. I got a shower and then got changed into a kit that I can jog in. I tied my hair up and left the bathroom. Finishing the last touches of my makeup. 

"you look hot." He claimed. He was staring at my body. My brown hair was in a messy bun, I was wearing a tight vest top with some grey joggers. 

"That's the look I was going for" I said sarcastically. I walked out of the door and he began to follow me. 

"Alright lets go." He smirked. I let him tag along. We jogged for 30 minutes and then stopped because he was panting too much. "How do you do that?" I smiled. 

"Robbie I do it every day." He nodded. I watched Robbie sit down on the floor and I chuckled to myself. I took this time to scan my surroundings, to get to know the area better. "Robbie, we are being watched." I whispered. nodding my head in the direction of the man who was looking at us through bushes. He looked at the man but then he disappeared.

 "great." He mumbled. At this point we decided to head back to the apartment. We sat in for a few hours and put the TV on. He didn't talk much, but then again ever since we had got back, he has been in a mood.  He then walked into my room.

 "What do you want?" I mumbled. 

"What?! Forget it get in something decent, we are going out." He stormed out my room. I didn't think it was a good time to argue so I just did as I was told. I put some shorts and a pink top on and walked out of my room. Robbie began to stare at my legs 

"What?" he shook his head with a smirk. I sighed and we went to his car. 

"Get in." he pointed to the front seat, I shook my head and got in the back. He snorted but then drove. We arrived at an old warehouse. He walked inside and I followed behind. 

"Hey Robs." A guy shouted. I stood in the door way. 

"Hey Austin." He shook hands. They pulled each other into a 'man' hug. 

"Who's the chick?" Another guy asked. All of their attention turned on to me. 

"That's my roommate Kathy." He said smirking. 

"Actually... It's Kathleen." Austin walked over. 

"I'm Austin." He said and kissed my hand. I blushed a little.

"This is, Kyle, mason and Blaine." He said. WAIT BLAINE. 

"Hi Blaine." He looked up and saw me his jaw dropped and he ran over picking me up swinging me round. 

"Hey beautiful." He kissed my cheek and lowered me. I admit I giggled like a little girl. Everyone stood with shock on their faces. "How've you been?" he asked. 

"I've been good." He smiled and told me the same thing. 

"Hey has Johnny been leaving you alone." I nodded and looked at the floor.