Chapter 1

Alex's Pov

It was around 5 am and I haven't slept at all. I grew tired of this hell whole I call a home and these... these people I call parents. I heard an on going argument down the hall which led to my parents room. ''Jared im tired of these cloths and jewelry I want new ones all the other women have new things! im the one providing a new species! me!'' My mother spat out.

I cringed. I couldn't believe I had a mother like her. I was disgusted. ''Relax April we will have everything we desire, once the girl is ready baby we will have it all and more'' My dad responded smugly. My fist tightened and my blood boiled at the way they acknowledge my little sister Tali. Just saying her name brought a smile to my face.

She was my world and I loved her. Everyday I wished to have the courage to save her, to keep her from the lab away from these people but I couldn't. I wouldn't get all my power until 18 That's when my Vampire came in. ''I cant wait Jared call King Lucca'' My mother spat making my breath hitch.

After hearing some shuffling I heard the worst thing I heard in life. ''King I em done. Give us our payment now and take that thing make her yours  if you will we don't care. well be gone by tomorrow with Alex.......yes......Great!!... see you tomorrow morning''

My mother squealed in delight letting my dad know what happened even though I knew he heard anyway. I felt sick to my stomach. They were giving her to that sick bastard to do what he please which was the impregnate her. She was 5!! for god sake.

My Anger flew off the roof and I knew if I stayed they'll feel it. I had to save her I just had to.. With speed I dug into my safe and put half the money I stoled and earned into a book bag and ran to talis room and packed what was important.

''Tali baby get up'' I said choking at my words, My poor sister so beautiful so sweet. ''Awex what's the matta'' She said rubbing her eyes I can see her scars from the needles and my heart hurt for her ''remember I said one day you will have to leave from these bad people well its today baby girl''

''Well you come with me awex I don't want to be alone pwez'' She said as her eyes began to water. I knew most likely one of us wouldn't make it and that would be me. if its the last thing I do she was getting out of here. ''we can only hope now get dress hurry''

Everything happened in the time she got dressed till I was running full speed away from that prison. The guards caught up and where now chasing me along with y parents. ''SON WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET BACK HERE NOW'' my father spat pissed as he ran behind me.

After 2 hours running I stopped as I felt my vampire slowly come forth. Yes today was my 18th birthday how ironic. I took her face in My palm As I felt my vampire take over. ''Sweet thing you will live a happy life you will love and be loved you will forget everything and everyone except your name'' I said watching her eyes widen.

''No no no I don't want to forget you awex pwez no'' She sobbed. I couldn't help it as I let myself cry but I felt them their would be here soon. ''I will always love you now and forever angel'' I  said ''I love you to awex always, forever'' she said making me sob.

I kissed her cheek as erased everything I had to. With one last kiss I ran leaving her there never to turn back now she was safe and that's what mattered. After an hour of running I stopped a few feet from them. And well they were pissed what surprised me was that Lucca was here that bastard.

''WHERE IS SHE! SHE IS MINE'' He roared. My vampire rose as I felt my blood boil. ''you... will never.....ever... find her she wont come back she wont remember no one'' I spat. '' NO! YOU DIDNT'' My mother screamed in outrage. ''Yes, yes I did'' I smirk earning a hiss from him

''I will find her even if I have to beat it out of you Alex'' Before I could react a dart stuck out of my chest. My vision blurred and I knew I would be doomed. I sighed excepting my fate. 'I love you Tali' I said as blackness took me.