Promise Rings/Actors & Actresses

Start from the beginning

J E R E M Y R E N N E R~
Jeremy gave you the ring casually. One day you both were reading up on his Marvel character, Clint Barton/Hawkeye, and when you picked up the next comic from your pile, a ring slipped out with a small note attached to it saying: Your arrow hit the bullseye aka my heart~ J.R.

A A R O N T A Y L O R J O H N S O N~Aaron gave you the ring as your 6 month anniversary

Aaron gave you the ring as your 6 month anniversary. You could tell he was stressing over something, but you couldn't put your finger on it. Until, one day you went on his laptop and in his browser history you noticed he searched up "promise rings" and in that moment, he was in the doorway with the ring, "So much for a surprise..." he said. You responded, "I don't know why you was so stressed, it's not a marriage proposal. And it's beautiful."

M A R K R U F F A L OMark gave you the ring in a hilarious way

Mark gave you the ring in a hilarious way. He had called you in the living room. When you came in the room, he was standing on a rollie chair with flowers, balloons, chocolate and a giant teddy bear sitting on the bed. He begun to sing "Can't Help Falling In Love With You" by Elvis Presley, but he moved the wrong way and fell off the chair thankfully landing on the bed. You thought it was hilariously adorable, you went to see if he was okay as he pulled the box out his pocket and gave it to you. You took it with a laugh.

S E B A S T I A N S T A N~Seabass got your promise ring after an argument

Seabass got your promise ring after an argument. You guys had an argument over who's turn it was to wash the dishes. The argument resulted in you guys staying angry with each other the entire night. Neither of you went to sleep angry because you both vowed y'all would never let one another go to sleep upset. Seb was the first to give in as you were being petty. He turned on the lamp that was on his nightstand and pulled out a ring. He grabbed your hand and slid the ring on your finger. He said "We vowed to never go to sleep upset with each other, and that's what I'm not gonna do. I apologize for not washing the dishes. I knew it was my turn, I just didn't want to. I'm sorry and I love you." You didn't know what to say except by giving him a hug.