"Yep there it is. By the reaction you just gave me, I'm guessing you bumped it so it's going to leave a bruise but it won't hurt badly later if you don't touch it," Soonyoung explained as I tried to find an opportunity to escape from his hold.

"Are you even listening?" He asked finally noticing me looking away.

"Yeah I'm listening but could you put your clothes on properly. It's distracting," I requested as I felt my cheeks heat up.

... There was a long pause but nothing was said. My face started boiling hot now getting embarrassed from what I've said. Ahhhh I can't take it anymore so I looked up and saw Soonyoung staring right back at me. He was just smirking but I'm getting a bad feeling of the reason behind it.

"Why should I hmmm?? We're both guys so there isn't a reason to look proper," Soonyoung eventually said.

"We're going to the party soon. I don't want people to see you like that when we are outside!!" I yelled.

"Oh so you don't mind me dressing like this when we're at home then," he smirked.

Ok now I understand the grin but thinking about him dressing like that all the time...

"Haha you're all red. So you like it then??" He said cheekily.

"Ye-yes ahhhh no I don't. It's ha-hard to look at you so can you pl-please put your clothes on and then help me pick out clothes to wear," I stuttered a lot.

Great now I'm a mess. Thanks Soonyoung! Can he just please back off so I can at least get up and away from this close position.

"Oh so that's why you said my name before!" He exclaimed as I nodded in reply.

"So can you help me pick out clothes after you straighten up," I say getting more and more shy.

"But I'm too lazy~~," he pouted. "Why don't you do it for me."

"What!!!" I shouted instantly. "Do it for you!? I'm I your maid or something? Do it yourself then help me get ready. We are already late."

Soonyoung gave me the face of disappointment but I'm not sure I have won yet as his smile came back.

"Well if you aren't going to do it, I'll just make you," he declared.

As he said that, he started crawling closer to me and my reflexes kicked in and I started shuffling backwards until I hit the wall. I bet this was all his plan -_- He got me back against the corner of the room and has his hands on either side of the wall beside me so I can't even attempt to run. He started leaning over me and moving even closer till the point where we can feel each other's breath on one another. During this whole time, his grin stayed intact and it doesn't seem like it's going anywhere anytime soon.

"I'm amazed you lasted this long hahahaha. I guess me always teasing you helped you build up some resistance huhhh," Soonyoung said sounding like his normal self but that disappeared in moments and that smirk came back again.

"Looks like I got to go even more extreme," he said as he took hold of my hand.

He held my wrist tight that I couldn't move it.