Part Thirty ~ Bake Sales and Other Bad Ideas

The next morning everyone got up early. Early meaning eight, so they could meet for breakfast at nine. When they all sat at the table, they started talking about more ways to make money last minute. They started throwing out ideas. "Our own YouTube gathering?" Justice said. "How about a haunted house! In the middle of December.." Olivia added. "Some sort of Christmas event! Where we.. Sing, and sell hot chocolate?" Ellie suggested. "A bake sale!!" Vergil yelled happily. Everyone turned and looked strangely at him. "What?" He said "Oh come on guys.." They continued staring at him. "OH really! What? I like baking!" They turned back to the table and continued brainstorming out loud. They wrote down all sorts of ideas. Art clubs, YouTube meetups, Exclusive Christmas parties, and even bake sales.. Compliments of Vergil. Finally they ran out of ideas. "Well! I think that was productive! What have we got?" Olivia said with a satisfied tone, "Yeah! We have.. Five ideas.. None of which will help us that much.." Everyone slumped over. "Aaoh." Vergil said, in a slightly disapointed tone. They all looked up at the clock, above the stove top. It was nine fifteen. "Great. JUST great!" Justice said. The stress was killing her. She set her head on the table and closed her eyes. She was trying not to think of being kicked out, although that was an important thing to prepare for. "You know.." Vergil started "We could always.. Get another roomy?" Everyone sat up straight and stared at Vergil again. This time, they all had wide eyed looks. Vergil looked around at them quickly, slightly concerned, slightly annoyed. "Oh come ON guys, it's no bake sale!" He said. Justice smiled. "No Vergil.. That may just be the most brilliant idea I've ever heard."