Part Five ~ Great News

"You won't believe this!!" Vergil screamed. "Wow Vergil. It must be good news if it makes you YELL in my ear like that." Said Justice. The two of them were seated across from each other at Vergil's house. "Oops, sorry pal.. But it really is great news!" He said happily. Justice looked excited "Well go on then, The suspense is killing me!" She said half sarcastically. "Well, I got an email from YouTube asking us if we wanted to go to Playlist Live!" Vergil screamed. Justice's eyes widened "WHAT?!?!" She was so excited that you would think she was a killer whale being named something other than Shamu. "I can't believe it!" Justice got up from her seat and did a victory dance. "We're going to Playlist!" Vergil got up and danced around with her. They did a little song and dance, laughed a good while, and had a ball with their air guitars. Finally, to wrap up their celebratory happenings, they jumped and high fived in mid air. "Looks like we should make some plans." Justice panted. Vergil was also breathing quite heavily "Agreed!" He said. They sat down on the couch and pulled up their laptops. "You ready to clear up your schedule?" Vergil asked. Justice smiled "Oh yeah."