Day 11

So it's my birthday tomorrow and I'm hoping to get Jykip to come to my party that is if I can find him and tell him he is invited to it. I olso told MICKENZE that she is not invited. I was like"Oooo hey MICKENZE,, sweetie. I just wanted to let you know that I am having a party tomorrow and that you are not invited. Ja we are going to have so much fun, we are going to the movies then to the Waterpark and a boshe of ather amazing things. So see you there... o wyte I won't hahahahaha"That was me lafing. I really wish my friends from my old school was here whith me. They would show MICKENZE a said that would make her never want to mess with me again. Aaa we had so much fun together. Did so many things that we did. We hangd out everyday althe time. Like this one time we snuck out of the house in the night and we prank'd night guards all night. It was so funny.so today we are going for my mom's seashore to see if the baby is doing well. But thats when we all got a little seprisd by wat we saw. My mom wasn't having one baby, she was having twins. This is amazing. Now I am going to have twice as much fun with them. When we got home my mom called us. "Sweetie I have a gob for you and Mirisha. I would ask your father, but he is a man so he would just roun it. I won't you guys to do the baby's room. " This was amazing news. We're going to have so much fun together making the room amazing. Thats when my mom starded to cry. "Have I ever told you hou much I love you and appreciate you doing this. "I ges she cant control her hormones. I was thinking since its going to be girls we should make the hole room pink and with piglets agents the wall. But Mirisha ses we should do butterflies. We argued forever when we vainly came to a agreement we will do piglet playing with butterflies.