Day 3

So its my third day of school and I'm hoping to be abil to get MACKENZIE out of the way and get rid of her ones and voral. Meanwhile at home things are getting worse. My dad is sleeping in the guestroom. And the house is so qwait with out them tolking to eachother. For the last few days I have been eating takeout. And I'm starting to hate it to. I got to get my parents back to gather again, this cant go aan. It's driving me crazy. Every 5 minutes I hear jelling. Meanwhile at school it's not going well. All of my plans ar not working. MICKENZE is stil getting her way with Jykip and I'm being pushed aside. Not like he knows that because we don't know enething of eachother atoll. But I haven't given up just jet. I will make a brilliant plan to make him hate her a lot. I just havent though of it just yet but I will. Enewy I have been noticing that my mom has been getting weerd craving for some reason. I'm starting to think that she stress eats. We have went to the supermarket 5 times in a week al because of my mom that won't stop eating. And the worst part is I don't get enething of it. Tolk about selfish. She eaten 2 hole... Chickens. Afterwords 5 chocolates and that is just the starter. With 2 large milkshakes. And I'm starving. At school I've not made any progress with a friend at ol. Al have done is get people to ster at me. I did meet this one girl . She is cindof a geek. She has brysses and grasses to, she always makes 2 ponytails. And loves school to (for some reason). But I told her we shod meet others.

HEY GUYS IM A LITTEL BUSEY WITH TESTS BUT WIL TRY MY BEST TO FINISH THE PART PLZ vote