Day 8

So I'm standing by my locker tolking to Jykip when MACKENZIE shows up and pushed me out the way and tryd to take over my conversation with him. "Wat do you want Meckenzie."He said with a sarcastic voice. "Oo my lovely friend I just want to give you an ipolijy.We're still friends "She said in a flirty way."No we're not ever again. You are a backstabbing boly and a layer. I never want to see you ever again. "Jykip tolkd her.ooooohoooo lol. Man I laughed so hard she that weerd sckwich with her face and turnd around well hitting me with her hair. Ooo I'd kill to be abil to cut of her hair and see the look on her face. Oo my mom is realy beginning to get a bump and it is adorable she is really modey and she is eating more than usual. She olso boss's me around allot to. I mean just because she is going to have a baby dosent maen she can do what ever she wants to do. Man she can get anoing. Meanwhile mom and dad are tolking to eachother again so that is good news. I thought that they will never tolk to eachother ever again. Oo I can't wait for tonight my friend Mirisha is coming from a visit to help me whit my mom. "Ooops sorry Jykip I didn't see you there. "That was me bumping into Jykip while I was writing in by book. He helped me to pick up my books that I dropped on the floor and noticed my dairy "Oo that's oky.... Hey what's this your dairy. "He picked it up and looked closely to it. "Nothing.. Just a dom old book devnently not important at ol."I grabbed my book and ran away and like the dom kid I a,leaving the rest of my books still on the ground.