"Louis. Go see if her car is still here." He said seriously. I obeyed. It is here.

"Harry. It's still." I said walking back in the living room.

"Come on Louis. We are going to find her." He said grabbing his keys. I followed him to the car. We have to find her.

Selenas POV

It's so dark. I can't feel my body. I don't know where I am.

'Wait. You're not supposed to be here Selena. What happened?' A low voice said.

'Where am I? Why is it dark? Please help me' I screamed

'Selena you're dying. Do you know what happened?'

'No I don't know why I'm here. What happened? Why am I dying?'

'You're not supposed to be here. You got hit by a car Selena.'

'What? I don't want to die. Please don't let me die. Please help me!' I screamed but the voice didn't say anything for a few moments.

'You aren't going to die today Selena. You will just have to wait a little while longer before you wake up.'

'No please I need to wake up now.' It didn't answer. The voice was gone and now I'm left in the dark. There has been a blackout in my life. I'm alone in the dark.

Louis POV

We hit a stop in the traffic. There was an ambulance, policemen, and firetrucks. She might be over there. I jumped out of the car. I ran to where a policeman was.

"What happened?" I asked.

"A girl was hit by a car." The policeman said.

"What is her name?" I asked tears running down my cheeks.

"Sir I cannot give you that information." He said still not looking up at me.

"Is it Selena?" His head snapped up to me when he heard her name. I kept crying.

"Sir how do you know her?" He asked.

"She is my girlfriend." Harry finally joined me.

"Who are you?" The policeman asked him.

"His best friend."

"Is it Selena that was hit?" I asked one more time.

"Yes sir. It is." My world stopped when he said that. I turned around and fell to my knees. I started crying even harder. "Would you like to ride to the hospital with her?" I got up and nodded. He took me to the ambulance and let me in the back. I got in and saw Selena. Her eyes were closed. Her lips in a straight line. She had a lot of scratches and bruises all over her. Tears fell out of my eyes again as the ambulance started moving. The nurses wrapped her head in a bandage and cleaned her scratches. The ambulance stopped and they made me get out. I followed them into the hospital. I made it in but someone soon stopped me.

"Sir you need to stay out here while they figure out the damage done to her." A nurse told me. I nodded. I sat down and pulled out my phone.

@Louis_Tomlinson

Get to the hospital soon. @Real_Liam_Payne @Harry_Styles @AddiTheBest @NiallOfficial @ZaynMalik

I'll explain when you get here. Harry knows what happened.

@Harry_Styles

I tried to follow the ambulance. Got caught in traffic. Almost there. @Louis_Tomlinson

A few minutes later Harry walked in. "Harry. Over here." My voice cracked from crying. He looked at me and ran over.

"How is she?"

"I don't know." I said as everyone else came in. They saw us and ran over.

"Louis what happened?" Addi asked her eyes watering."

"Selena was....she was...." I shook my head not able to say it. I looked at Harry for help when I started sobbing again.

"What happened?" She asked again as tears came out of her eyes.

"Selena was hit by a car." Harry told her. Addi started crying harder. I pulled her into a hug.

"She'll be ok. She is strong. She will make it through this." I whispered to her as she cried into my shoulder.

"Who came here with Selena Dawson?" A nurse asked. I walked up to her. "You came with her?" I nodded. "Follow me." I did as she said. She took me to Selenas room.

"Is she ok?" I asked.

"She is fine but we don't know when she will wake up." I looked down at Selenas lifeless body. She it's so pale. Her skin had no color to it. She laid there frozen. I felt tears spill out of my eyes as I fell to my knees.

"I'm so sorry Selena." I whispered taking her hand. "This is all my fault."

"You need to leave now. Visiting hours are over." A nurse said. I nodded.

"I love you Selena." I kissed her cheek before leaving.

Selenas POV

"I'm sorry Selena. This is all my fault. I love you." I heard someone say. It was a boy. I don't know who it was. I can't remember.

'Who was that?' I need that voice to come back. Who besides Addi would tell me that. A sudden flash of memories came through me.

'Louis come back!' I screamed as the memories faded wanting to see him again. He is worried about me. I need to wake up so I can see him. I have to wake up. I'm going to wake up.