I like you

You wake up and instantly regret it.
You have the worst headache and you feel like throwing up.
You place your hand on your hurting head. You look around, confused. Then you sit up, but wish you hadn't. The headache hits you 10 times harder.
"Ugh" you grunt and try and come to yourself. Where are you?
Then you remember yesterday's events. You feel the embarrassment hitting you even harder than the headache. Ryan's nowhere to be seen.
You wonder what the clock is. You look for your phone in your jacket. It's not there.
Great you lost your phone.
You look around to see if there's a watch somewhere.
On the desk next to his computer the time shows 4 pm.
Its that late?! You should probably text your mom tell her that you're still at Isas place. She can never know that you slept at a boys house.

The door opens and Ryan comes in.
"Good morning sleepyhead" he says. "How are you feeling?"
You look at him with a slightly pissed face.
"Stupid question"
"Faggot" he says. "Learn how to drink"
You send him an annoyed face trying to not show a laugh.
"By the way" he says. "I found your phone. You dropped it outside Isas house around that tree yesterday"
"Oh thank you" you say relieved and text your parents, that you're gonna be home in a couple of hours.
After that you remember what happened yesterday with Isa and the girls. The video.

"What am I gonna do on Monday?" You ask Ryan trying to not panic once again.
He sits down on the bed next to you.
"It's alright" he says "everybody says embarrassing stuff when they're drunk"
"Yes, but everyone doesn't get recorded"
"It doesn't matter" Ryan says trying to cheer you up, but it doesn't really help.
"But" you say, but stop yourself. Ryan looks at you with a questioning face.
"I told them that I like you. And loads of other  things that I adore about you so embarrassing " you admit.
You see smile on Ryan's mouth. Also a little smirk.
"Stop it, I'm trying to be serious" you say with your cheeks flushing red. "What are people going to think?"
Ryan keeps a straight face and then looks at you.
"They're not gonna think anything. I'm just gonna tell them how much I like you and all the things that I adore about you" he says while not breaking the eye contact.
Then he kisses you

*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*
I don't really like going into details😂 anyway sorry that I didn't post yesterday, I was so tired and I couldn't find the energy to write it.
Also it's so late here and I'm tired af so if there's any typos, I apologize. I'm too lazy to read through the chapter, like I normally do so yeah.
*kawaii face*