Katryna

After you get home, you're already tired even though the clock is not even 9 pm yet. You really should do your homework, but you don't have energy right now, so you just go to sleep.

The next morning you wake up early again just like yesterday. You get dressed (all black), grab an apple before walking out the door and walk to school.
When you arrive at school, the first thing you notice, is that Ryan isn't here yet.
You sit down on your usual seat.
The class begins few minutes after.
"So where's Ryan?" the girl next to you asks you.
"Uhm... I don't know" you say. "Maybe he's sick."
"Yeah probably I guess. So did you know him before you moved here?" She asks you.
"No I didn't know anyone here. Why?"
"Oh I don't know, you guys seems to have become good friends already then" she says. She seems really nice and her personality seems cool as well.
"What about you?" You ask her. "Are you friends with Ryan?"
"Yeah, I mean kind of. We used to be a together all the time. Then went away for a while and came back. We've hung out a couple of times lately and we still talk, plus we have mutual friends. I'm Kaytryna by the way"
"Y/n" you say. "We should hang out some time"
"Yeah definitely" she says.
You and Katryna talks quietly for 20 minutes. She's very much like you: she loves video games, black clothes and the same youtubers as you.
Half an hour into math, the door opens and Ryan steps in.
"Sorry for being late" he says, but it doesn't really look like he means it. He sits down at the table next to you.
"Hey" he says. "And hey Katryna"
"Hey. Why are you late" you ask him out of curiosity.
"I overslept" he says. "I was tired after we walked so long"
Katryna looks from you to him and then back at you and a suspicious smirk forms on her lips. But she doesn't say anything, thank god.
"So" you say and like try and change subject. "Me and Katryna were just talking: we should all hang out some time"
"Yeah sure. I miss hanging out with you any way" Ryan says to Katryna. "Do you remember all the fun we used to have?" They both start laughing.
"Ahh good times, good times" Katryna says. "Though I also remember the trouble we also used to get into"
You look confused at them both. What are they talking about. Ryan sees your look and explains:
"See Katryna here used to be a real bad ass" he says.
"I'm still the same" she says. "I just got a lot better at not getting caught" she sends you a wink.
"I hope so" Ryan says "one time" he turns at me "she was so stupid that she tried to steal shoes from a store that had alarms"
"Shh!" she says. "She's gonna think I'm a bad person" Katryna says. You laugh a little bit.
"Nah don't worry" you say. "I'm no angel my self"
You, Ryan and Katryna talk for the rest of the class.
When the bell rings you go with them to the school cafeteria. When you walk in, you hear Isas voice:
"Hey y/n"
That's when you remember that you said yes to sitting with them at lunch today.
"Oh yeah I promised to sit with them" you apologize to Ryan and Katryna.
"Oh it's okay. We'll meet up after school" Ryan says.
"Sure" and then you walk over to the table where Isa and some other girls are sitting together.
The lunch break feels like only a few minutes cause you feel so entertained talking with the girls for some reason.

(Time skip to after school)

You're walking down the hall when Ryan and Katryna comes up to you from behind.
"Hey so we should all hang out" Ryan says.
"Yeah sure I'm free today anyway" you say.
"Uh sorry I can't today, I have ice skate practice. But maybe tomorrow or something" Katryna says.
"Oh okay then we can just hang out" Ryan says and looks at you.
"Okay see you guys tomorrow" Katryna says, walks away with her hand waving at us.
"So Ryan we should just go to the library or something cause we have so much homework and I need to get some done" you say, cause ever since you started hanging out with him you've had no time to do your homework.
"Yeah I see what you mean. But let's not go to the library there's too many people. And also it's weird. Let's just go to my place" Ryan suggests.
"Sure"
And then Ryan starts walking with you following him.

*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*

Gggggonna end it here. This got kind of not so good too, I'm sorry. But I really wanted to update so... anyway hoped you guys liked this chapter I'm excited for the next one.