chapter ten/can i change your mind

Start from the beginning

"no, baby," i shake my head as he tugs my own hand toward him.

"won't you touch me?"

"no, baby," i repeat, pushing him away.

"josh," he whines, his stroking halting.

"sit down," i jerk my head toward the bed.

he does as i say, sitting down with his legs spread on the edge of my bed.

"lay down."

"josh i want you, please," he begs me, laying back.

"i know," i nod, swallowing my rationality.

i climb on the bed, pleased when he spreads his legs automatically. i slip in between them, one hand shoved down my pants. i kiss him tenderly, relishing the way his arms hook behind my neck.

"suck on this for me," i tug his bottom lip with my teeth before offering him one of my fingers.
he envelopes the digit warmly, busying his tongue quickly.

with a free mouth, i move myself downwards, leaving behind hints of my trail. i pause to plant a kiss on his hip bone, feeling his abs tense underneath my mouth. i continue to push my finger in and out of his mouth, slipping in another one as well. i myself move my kisses down, blessing his inner thighs. he's all but bucking into me now, and i have to hold his hips down.

"no, baby."

he groans from around my two fingers. i tease his thighs a little while longer before redirecting my attention elsewhere. i lick the circumference of his tight hole, enjoying the way he shivers. my tongue pushes past the contracted muscle, only more encouraged as he writhes in pleasure.

"j-josh," he chokes out.

my tongue far too busy, i grab his hand with the one i had previously been using to pin him down, moving it toward his own member. he understands, gripping his cock firmly again. he moans as i push a third finger into his mouth, punctuating my motive with a forceful curl of my tongue.

i take my three fingers out, slipping my tongue out of him. he whines needly, drawing a chuckle out of me. i drape my clothed body across his naked one, stilling his frantic jerking. i trail my wet fingers down his hip, circling one carefully around his entrance. i push it in tentatively, not prepared for the small exclamation of 'fuck!' i bring out of him.

i press my lips to his, swallowing every breath he gasps into me as i finger him slowly. my hips are grinding him into the mattress and i know he must be frustrated by my sweatpants. i'm hard too by now, was since he unzipped his jeans, but i'm not paying much attention to it.

"you gonna come for me baby?" i drawl, biting his lower lip.

"i'm so close josh, fuck," he moans right against my mouth.

"wanna see your eyes roll back into your head you're so far gone," i grunt into his ear, nibbling the lobe.

"fuck josh - ah!" his voice goes up an octave as i finger him with all three of the ones he'd sucked on.

"bet you'd feel so good clenched around my cock," i all but moan, bucking harder against him.

"oh god i'm gonna come i'm gonna come fuck josh i'm gonna -"

i pull back from his neck just in time to watch his expression switch to unadulterated bliss, continuing to fuck my own erection against him. i remove my fingers, becoming slightly uncomfortable with how hard he'd clenched around me. i stop when his body relaxes once again, planting chaste kisses into his reddened skin.

he breathes heavily below me, too weak to speak yet. his arms encircle my waist, and i grant him another kiss on the lips.

"did i... did i change your mind?" he pants.