chapter ten/can i change your mind

smut!

"josh?" tyler asks, snapping me out of a daze i was unaware of being in.

"yes?" i jump, turning to look at where he's leaning on my doorframe.

"zack wants us to go out for dinner with that jenna girl."

my lip curls at the invitation. jenna, zack, tyler and i all sitting at the same table while fishing for small talk over a plate of steak? no thanks.

"i'll pass," i snort.

"i thought you might say that," he bites his lip, hesitantly stepping in my room and shutting the door behind him.

i lean back from where i watch him in my desk chair, bracing myself for whatever puppy-dog routine he's going to perform next. he approaches me nervously.

"c-can i change your mind?" his eyes are focused directly on mine as his thumbs move across the hem of his shirt. he's pulling it off, and i look away for a second. only a second. my eyes move back to roam his naked torso, admiring the gentle muscles that make up his abdomen.

"i'm yours josh," he murmurs lowly, and my hand immediately curls into a fist.

his fingers reach for the top button of his jeans and my heart begins racing. i feel like a virgin on prom night. he dips his slender fingers into the waistband of his boxers before sliding his pants down. he's left standing in my room with a hand cupping his dick, watching me carefully.

"what are you doing ty?" my voice is hoarse as i try helplessly to tear my gaze away. it's too wrong.

"what i've wanted to do since i saw you," he brings his bottom lip between his teeth as he moves his hand away from himself.

"no," i shake my head, unable to stop myself from looking down.

"tell me what you want me to do to myself josh," he walks three steps closer to me.

"tyler."

"i'll only touch myself when you say, i'll be good for you."

"tyler."

"i want you to make me come josh."

those four words rip me apart and my heart threatens to shatter. i can't control myself anymore, it's an animal unleashing itself from within me. i stand up, wiping my clammy palms off on my sweatpants.  i take two strides toward him, capturing his lips with my own forcefully.

he's passive, not even moving his arms up to hold me. it turns me on in a way i'm afraid of. it  feels like he's dead; it feels so good.

i slip my tongue between his mostly motionless lips, taking my time extorting what i want from him. he moans down my throat, and i trail my hand down to gauge his hardness. he whimpers at the ghost of my touch, pushing his hips toward me.

i pull back, as pained as i am to do so. i watch his eyes open, already looking so fucked-out. they're half lidded and slightly blood shot, the sight sending chills down my spine.

"grip yourself," i command, amused when he does so immediately. he gasps at the feeling, and my toes curl within my socks.

"tighter."

he lets out the smallest of whimpers, and i move towards him once more. my lips reconnect at the base of his throat, feeling the gentle vibration as he groans. his neck has always been sensitive, i remark to myself as my teeth dig soft bite marks into his collarbone.

"move your arm like - yeah. nice and slow for me, baby," my voice drops as i turn my head down to watch him.

"i've wanted to listen to you talk like this since you showed up at my doorstep," he admits to me breathily.