The School Parade

I giggled as Alya kept babbling on about Ladybug, saying how she was kinda better than the old one. "I mean, let's be real here. She was a pro at her first try! Obviously amazing." She said, tapping away on her phone. "Alya, c'mon. The new Ladybug isn't THAT cool. Give oldie some credit, I mean she didn't have a Ladybug to base off of when she first started." I said, being modest without her knowing. "Whateveerrr. I just think she is! And plus, beauty level is a thousand times ten. She kinda looks like you, do you have a secret sister or something?!" She said, and I laughed once more. "We only look alike because of our eyes. Besides, her hair is always done. I like to wear my hair H/S (hair style)." "Hey girls!" I heard a beautiful voice say. My head whipped around, and I smiled. "Hi Adrien! Where's Nino?" "Hey model boy!" "Oh, he went to go grab some snacks. How's the parade going for you so far?" He asked. "Oh, its super fun! I wish Chat Noir would hurry up and get here though. I've heard that his part of the parade is awesome!" I said. Adrien smiled a bit, and said, "I'll be back, I think I heard Chloe coming our way." I nodded and waved as he walked off. A few minutes later, Chat Noir jumped down from a building and said, "Wassssupp!" tbh me I CRACKED MY MOMS PHONE AND BOUGHT HER A ROSE BUT SHE STILL MAD JESUS LORD Everyone cheered, and Alya grabbed her phone to record. I squealed in delight, and started to clap. "Who's ready for my parade?" He said. Everyone yelled "ME!" And he grinned. "LB! Come on out!" I grimaced, and remembered that I told him I'd be in his parade when I was Ladybug. I ran to the bathroom and transformed, then used my yo-yo to sling by him. "What's up Paris!" I yelled. Everyone cheered, and Alya got extremely excited. "Guys, LB doesn't know why she's here, so let's hear it!" He said. Everyone started guessing, and then finally said, "I called Ladybug here today because.... my part of the parade is the new and improved LadyNoir float! And Ladybug has to kiss me!" Alya screamed in joy, and so did everyone else. I blushed, and soon my face was blending in with my suit. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! KISS!" Everyone yelled. Chat looked at me and smirked, and I groaned. What did I get myself into?! "F-Fine..." I stammered, and we both leaned it a bit. After a couple of seconds, the gap was closed. At that very moment, sparks flew. mUUAHAHAHAHAHHA ladynoir NEW AND IMPROVED GET IT BC CRUSY LITTLE MARINETTE AINT HERE TO RUIN IT msg me for a spoiler if u hate her ;)