Ladybug? Talk To Me!

Chats POV
Ladybug was about to purify an akuma, when she suddenly dropped to the ground. I quickly grabbed it, and went to her side. "LB? Ladybug? Talk to me!" I yelled, watching as she detransformed, into Marinette. I scooped her up bridal style and ran as fast as I could to the hospital.

"I found her lying cold on the street." I lied. They identified her as Marinette, and she was placed in a room. Her parents soon came, weeping and sobbing. I slipped out and detransformed. I pulled out my phone and called Alya and Nino, telling them the news. Soon after they came, Alya balling her eyes out, and Nino hugging her. I walked in, and we were told after her parents came out we could see Marinette. I nodded, and we started to wait.

{POV SWITCH}

Y/N's POV
I stared out the plane window, and heard the pilot announce our landing. I shoved some gum in my mouth, and started scrolling through the news page. "Young girl suddenly gets cancer at age 15?" I say, getting my moms attention. "Poor thing. I hope she overcomes it. I don't know what I'd do if that happened to you, sweetie." She said. I nodded, and waited for us to be told we could get up. I wheeled my suitcase down into the airport, and made my way into McDonald's. "Pleaseeeee!" I begged. "Fine, anything for my little Y/N." She agreed and we ate.

After, I bought my first Paris item, a mini Eiffel Tower key chain. We made our way outside, and my mom called an uber. I got onto my phone while waiting, scrolling through Instagram seeing my friends from school had made "We'll miss you!" Posts. I smiled and got into the now appeared uber. It was a good thing my dad was half French, because he taught us both. I plugged in my headphones and melted into the comfy seats, waiting for the long ride to be over.

AHHHH! Do you like it?? I decided to make one because a friend said I should. Go read hers, KitKat3504 Because it rocks. Btw, here are some things to know about this.
Y/N is your name.
L/N is your last name.
E/C is your eye color.
H/C is your hair color.
H/L is your hair length.
F/D is your favorite drink.
F/F is your favorite food.
F/C is your favorite color.
You guys get the picture, right? Okie. If you don't I'll private message you your own little chart. Well, love you guys! And tell me what you think in the comments.