Spiders (Chris Motionless)

Y/N's P.O.V

I giggled as I sat on Chris's lap and watched the movie "Edward Scissorhands". He kept kissing my cheek at the most random moments.

I playfully hit his shoulder and got off his lap "Chris stop! I'm watching the movie..". He grabbed my waist and held me tightly.

"Why should I stop though? We've watched this movie plenty of times.." He said looking into my eyes.

I blushed, just him looking at me makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. "You're right.. But I like watching-".

He cut off my sentence by kissing me, I kissed him back softly. He pulled away slowly and smiled cutely.

I rolled my eyes playfully "let's just finish watching the movie". He nodded and started to pay attention to the TV screen.

"be right back, I gotta go to the bathroom" I said standing up, Chris didn't look up from the screen, I giggled and walked into the bathroom.

I turned on the lights and rubbed my eyes. I saw something moving on the mirror, although it looked much alive and... Don't fucking tell me that-

Oh.. Shit.. IT'S A FUCKING SPIDER!

Without even thinking about killing the damn thing, I ran out like if I were being chased by a serial killer.

"CHRIS!!!" I yelled loudly for him in the hallway.

I could hear somebody running quickly toward my direction.

"Oh my god babe, what's wrong?" Chris asked almost out of breath. Damn.. He must've have ran really quickly just to get to me.

Without saying a word I pointed to the entrance of the bathroom, He looked at me confusingly.
*****

Chris's P.O.V

"CHRIS!!!" Y/N yelled.

I looked up from the TV and paused the movie. I got up and ran to the hallway.
I ran to my frightened girlfriend, "oh my god babe, what's wrong?".

She pointed to the entrance of the bathroom. I raised my eyebrow and gave her a confused expression.

I hesitantly walked into the bathroom, I looked around still quite confused.

"Y/N.. What the hell did you se-" my eyes quickly landed on the mirror. Looking directly at me, was a spider.

I ran out turning off the lights and closing the door. "Fuck no, I do not mess with that"

Y/N bit her lip "who the fuck is gonna kill it?!"

"I don't know you do it! I fucking hate spiders, I don't mess with that shit!!"

"Fine! But you're gonna have to help me" she said looking at me with a serious expression.

"Whatever it takes to get rid of that thing.."

She ran to our shared bedroom.
****

Y/N's P.O.V

I ran to the bedroom I share with Chris and got a pair of shoes that I don't wear anymore. Why do I still own them? I don't know. But that's not the point, the point is killing that fucking monster people call a spider.

Chris chuckled "really?".

I smiled and nodded "yup". I opened the door.

"Ladies first" he said gesturing me to the door. I slapped his head playfully and grabbed his hand walking in with him.

I gave him one of the shoes "okay, in a count of 3 we're gonna throw the shoes at the spider okay..". He nodded

"1... 2.. 3!" We both threw the shoes at the spider. I cringed as the mirror shattered into small pieces, at least we killed the spider.

I cheered "fuck yeah! We killed it!!". Chris picked me up and kissed me. I laughed kissing him back, he set me down gently.

"You're cleaning that up by the way" Chris said.

"And you're paying for that" I replied teasingly.
~~~~

A/N: Why hello random cuties! Yes, this is my very first MIW imagine; requests are still open btw. Also, I spent almost an hour writing this so I hope I did good enough for my first try. Anyways, I hope you liked it
Love you guys <3 xx