Falling Asleep at Hayes House Pt.1

*Your POV:

We were watching a movie one Saturday afternoon when I had fallen asleep halfway throughout the movie. Due to the fact that I had a busy life of being in the public eye with Hayes and his adventures...lol. Also I has school and family drama. I had fallen asleep on one of Hayes couch, the longer and bigger couch of course, while he was sitting on a smaller couch that was on facing the big t.v. screen.

*Hayes POV:

Me and my girl finally got to spend time with each other so, we went out doing what she called my hobbies as "adventures" and came back to my house to watch a movie. But as she would have it, she decided not cuddle with me and to go lay down by herself on the bigger couch I had in the living room. But like usual she had fallen asleep in the middle of the movie, because in her words I had worn her out with my adventures. She was asleep for about thirty minutes and I was getting bored with no one to talk, since I already saw this movie. I only put this movie on since y/n hasn't seen it yet. Zan wanted to sleep with her but I couldn't let him ruin her nap since she looked so peaceful. But I came up with an idea I wanted to wake her up but I didn't know how. So I got on to twitter, vine, snapchat, instagram, and a YouTube video since I hadn't post anything lately. I was going to ask my fans how I should wake her up.

*On Snapchat*

Sup guys so I'm just chillin in my living room watching a movie *Turns the camera to the t.v. in front of me with the glimpse of y/n on the couch asleep*

*turns the camera back to face you* With Zan and myself 😕

*On Vine*

The caption: When bae won't wake up

*turns camera to you and films himself saying "Babe Babe Babe" *turns camera back to himself with Zan and him sitting on the couch fake crying*😢

*On Twitter*

@HayesGrier: Hanging with my girl today 😄❤

@HayesGrier: She fell asleep during the movie *picture of him shocked*😮

@HayesGrier: I'm bored and I wanna wake her up.. But how should I ?? Reply with other options too

• kiss her

• hug her

• cuddle with her

• let Zan wake her up

@lovegrier: @HayesGrier with whipped cream or with water lol

@HayesGrier: @lovegrier whatttt ??? that'd be mean lol

@lovegrier: @HayesGrier nahh it won't just do it and have cute couple competition with her

@lovegrier: @HayesGrier you're welcome for giving you a fun-filled day with your girlfriend 😁

@HayesGrier: 😌 thanks lol
~

quote tweet: @HayesGrier your welcome for giving you a fun-filled day with your girlfriend 😁~

*10 minutes later*

@HayesGrier: I'll be waking her up by doing all and a YouTube video!! Nash is gonna record it😅

She was laying on her left side with her left arm tucked under her head and her right arm covering her face, because she never liked me to see her face while she slept.

As I got off the couch I walked over and laid down by y/n. Laying on my right side I propped my head up with my right hand as my left hand gently traced her face so she could take her hand off of her face. Her eyes started to flutter open as I stopped.

As she revealed her face to me I couldn't help but stare at her and her beautiful features. She woke up and said in a groggy voice " heyy .."

"Hey" I couldn't help myself but peck her nose with a kiss, which made her smile, a genuine smile. " So what were you doing while I was asleep?" she said as she bumped my nose with her nose." "Nothing just watched the movie for like the hundredth time" I smirked while saying it. "I just got bored, so I decided to wake you up cuz I wanted someone to hang with" I said as I ran my hand through her hair.

"But you have Zan.. duhh." she said as she giggled at me. "Ha Ha Ha😞 I meant a person and more specifically I need my girl" I said while hugging her on the couch

We just stared at each other for awhile until she said "Well now you do....or not" while she tried to get out of my reach, she tried pushing my shoulders away from herself and to swing her legs over mines. So I swiftly swung my left leg over her body so that both of my legs were on either side of her body as I sat on her stomach. I had each of her wrist in my hands as I pinned them next to her head on the couch. "It's ok cutie I DO have you and I have the upperhand now" as I smirked down at her. She shaked her head in disapproval and saw Nash recording behind the couch.

"Wow nash is recording this ?!?!!"

"Oh ummm... ya I wanted to make a video since I wanted to cherish these moments with you and one day laugh back on these funny memorable times. And ya know I haven't posted a video in awhile so I was going to post it to YouTube." I said as I had a cheesy smile plastered over my face. "And what kind of 'funny memorable times' did you want to cherish exactly Hayes"

As I looked from Nash to y/n a couple of times, I knew y/n was going to want revenge on me for what I had planned for her. Nash had a can of whipping cream behind his back while Zan was on the couch I sat on earlier.

"Hayes. Hayes. Hayes Answer me!!"

"Ok Nash I need it now" I let go of one her wrist to get the can from Nash so I could shake it up. Her eyes widened as she saw what it was and started to cover her face with her free hand,"Oh no no no Hayes don't you dare do it. I'll get sticky from it and I just took a shower."

"Sticky?? Humm....I'm not going to spray it on you. Im hungry duhh." I sprayed some in my mouth and then asked "Want some Zan?" As I called him over I start to shake the can again and spray some onto y/n's cheek. Zan licked it off her cheek while she shrieked, "Hayes!! Ahhh Grier you're on. The games begin!!"

I quickly got off of her laughing my ass off, running with the can of whipped cream in my hand outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy lovelies comment any recommendations and any feedback :) 

Part 2 is next 

Enjoy!!

~Sherry♡ ily