My phone buzzed and it was the group.

Normani: Everyone awake? 

Dinah: Yeah, wish I wasn't

Camila: I feel you Dinah

Normani: Ally? Lauren? 

They didn't respond. Was Lauren even awake? I left my room as quietly as I could trying not to wake Sofia. I knock on Lauren's door quietly again trying not to wake Michael and my Mum. I let myself in her room and she was still bloody asleep. 

"Lauren" I whispered trying to wake her up. 

I walked over to her bed. When I reached her I gently put my hand on her shoulder nudging her. She looked so cute sleeping, she looked so peaceful. I nudged her slightly harder "Lauren" I whispered again hoping she would hear me this time. 

"Mmmm" She answered still asleep. 

"You have to get up, we have to get to the station remember" My hand was still on her shoulder nudging her gently. 

Her hand reached for mine and she took it off her shoulder. She still had her eyes closed and she still had a hold of my hand. 

"Lauren" I tried again, not trying to return my hand

"Sh" She shush squeezing my hand softly. My stomach flipped and my thumb started stroking her hand without me even realising. 

She fell asleep again and I was just stood there holding her hand and watching her. Her phone buzzed and I realised I had to wake her up no matter how great this moment was. I squeezed her hand tight and nudged her with my other hand. "Wake up" I said slightly louder. 

She groaned and her eyes opened looking up at me. 

I quickly returned my hand "Wake up, we have to leave soon" My heart was beating incredibly fast, please say she didn't realise we were holding hands. 

She nodded and got up heading for the bathroom leaving me confused in her bedroom. 

________________

We arrived at the station at quarter to 6 before anyone else. Our train would be leaving in 15 minutes, hopefully no one would be late. 

"Lauren!" Normani screamed running toward Lauren and giving her a big hug. I smiled at the exchange. "I missed you" 

"Same Mani" Lauren replied hugging her back

They both let go and Normani looked at me "Hi Mila" She gave me a small hug 

"Hey" 

"So you guys have met?" Normani asked. 

Shit, how were we supposed to know who each other when we basically 'meet' here. 

"Er yeah.. I saw her picture and so recognised her" Lauren thought quickly. 

I looked at her as to say well done and nice lying. I was pretty sure that this weekend I would get to know Lauren way better.

I could see Ally and Dinah approaching us behind Lauren. Dinah put her finger to her lips to tell me to not let Lauren know they were there so I looked down to my phone to pretend to be occupied with it. 

I glanced up and could see they were only a few feet behind Lauren. "I know you're there Dinah" Lauren stated without turning around. 

Dinah looked defeated "What, how?"

"You always put way too much of that perfume on" Lauren finally turned around and saw Ally too, "I didn't know you were there Ally, you could've scared me"