Chapter 10

4 months later
|Aldobrandino| (Aldo•Brana•Dino)

Italian accent

Okay so I'm your tall,dark,and handsome Italiano boy name means little sword but I'm not little.

So alright heard bout dis' new nigger down in Harlem stealing customers.

So up here in Long Island we got a rat. Spider he's been tellin us errythang we needa know.

So I heard he got a house on main with his pregnant moll the plan is we raid his home and all that his got to offer. The nigger is also an addict.

For the past 2 months he's became some sort of celebrity, always in the papers. He's got these black folks looking up to him.

He's stealing from me got a nigger sleeping on silk sheets and eating on gold plated plates not good especially not with the money from my former clients.

So today I'm gonna check things out pretend to be a regular guy but I'm on a mission. Mr. Trouser bought his wonderful wife a bakery. All in the papers were public announcements on the release of cream cake and all this bullshit.

I walked in cool like a cucumber when a curly bushy fro turned around smiling

Gawd for a nigger she was gorgeous the darker the berry the sweeter the juice

Gawd for a nigger she was gorgeous the darker the berry the sweeter the juice. Her brown skin was smooth and her cheek bones high.

"Hi" she said in a sweet voice the counter was kinda high but I could tell by her face she was pregnant the chunky type cheeks.

"Uh yeah you got cannolis?" I said stuffing my pockets.

"Umm yeah hold on" she went to the back and she was light and ballerina like on her feet. She appeared to be 5 months.

The door swinged open and she went to the back and came back with fresh cannolis.

"Smells good" I said it smelt the way it did in Italy maybe my money's going to good use. For a nigger she could bake.