33 - To The City

"What a bitch!" Juliana said loudly as we walked over to Calum's house to meet the 4 boys so that we could go into the city for the day since neither Juliana or I have been there yet. I just explained to Juliana what happened with Amy on the weekend. Juliana absolutely hates Amy. It's quite funny how much she hates her sometimes.

"Yeah I know" I said before knocking on Calum's front door. Calum opened it with a bright smile.

"Hello ladies" Calum said before giving us both a hug. We walked into his warm house. The three of us made our way into the lounge room where Michael, Luke and Ashton were sitting. When Luke saw me he jumped up off the couch and engulfed me in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and Luke picked me up and spun me around.

"Hey beautiful" Luke said as he kissed me. We heard the others groan and Luke and I laughed. Luke put me down and grabbed my hand. "So when are we leaving?" Luke asked as he sat down on the couch and pulled me on to his lap.

"Soon, the train doesn't get to the station for another half hour" Calum said. I laid back on Luke and leant my head on his shoulder as they all talked. I played with the charms on my bracelet as they did so. I smiled as Luke laughed at something Ashton said, his laugh is such a beautiful sound. I love Luke so much and ever since everything that has happened with Amy our relationship seems to have grown stronger.

"Olivia?" Juliana said. When I looked up from my bracelet I realised that everyone was looking at me.

"What?" I asked them. I turned to Luke and he smiled at me. "We are going to leave in a minute, are you okay?" Luke asked me with a confused look on his face. I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I smiled at him as I stood up. Geez I seem to be zoning out a lot lately. Luke stood up next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked up at him and he still looked worried.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me.

"Us" I told him with a smile.

"Good things I hope" Luke said playfully. I laughed and hugged him. "There are no bad things to think about" I told him with a smile. Luke laughed and kissed my head.

"Come on, lets go" Calum said from the doorway into the lounge room. When I turned to look at him a realized that Luke and I were the only ones in the room and we hadn't noticed the others had left. We were to lost in each other that I guess we didn't notice.

Luke grabbed my hand before we made our way to the entrance of Calum's house where we met the others. We decided to walk to the train station because if we drove we would have to take two cars and only Ashton has his P's so that wouldn't exactly work. It's only a ten minute walk though so it's not to bad.

"You took your time" Juliana said as she stood next to Michael. I laughed and so did the others. Michael especially. It's quite cute actually because I think that Michael has a bit of a crush on Juliana and I think that Juliana has a bit of a crush on Michael. They would be the cutest couple though, because they are so alike.

We all piled out the door and started to walk down the street. Even though it's sunny, it's freezing. I tightened the scarf I was wearing around my neck and moved closer to Luke because he was warm. I held his one hand with both of mine as we walked.

"Are you cold?" Luke asked with a smile. I nodded.

"Frozen" I told him.

"Don't worry we will be at the train station soon" Luke told me. We walked and talked to the others until we reached the train station. We paid for tickets before waiting for the train. Five minutes later we all piled on to the train that just arrived. We all sat down near each other just as the train began to move again. 5 minutes later some girls about our age came up the stairs on the train to where we were sitting. As they begun to walk down the isle they stopped and squealed when they saw the 4 boys.