Chapter 19: Offseason & One Year Later

Jordyn:

"Kris? Can you get Carter's bottle out of the fridge and feed him?" I ask. "Yeah." He picks up Carter and grabs his bottle out of the fridge. "I'm gonna shower and try to get ahold of my dad and see if he wants to come here instead." I say. "Okay." Kris replied, as he's giving Carter his bottle.

I shower, change into comfy clothes and then call my dad.

"Jordyn! It's nice to hear from you!" Dad said. "Hi Dad." I say. "So what's up?" He asked. "Kris and I decided we want to stay in Chicago. So we were wondering if you, Jenna and Ryne wanna come here?" I said. "I'll check with them and let you know. I'm fine with anything but it depends on when your brother is done with school and Jenna's work schedule. You know I'm free anytime." Dad replied. "Okay, anything is fine. Kris is probably gonna get ahold of his family or at least parents, too. So let me know." I said. "Okay, love you, Sweetheart." Dad says. "Love you to, Dad." I said then hung up. I sit on mine and Kris's bed, going through Instagram, when I hear a high pitched boy voice. "Hi mommy! I all done with my bottle. Daddy say I should come see you, so here I am!" I laughed when I looked up. "Awww is my baby boy talking already?" I play along. "Yah mommy I am!" I see Carter is giggling. "Is that so?" I stand up, walking toward Carter and the person holding him. "Yah!" The voice speaks again. I push Carter down away so I can see the face. I laugh and take Carter. Kris follows me to the bed, laying down on his stomach. I put Carter on the bed and sit up on the bed. "We made a really cute kid." I smiled at Kris. "Yeah, we did." Kris replied. "I kind of want just one more." I say. "I'm fine with one, but one more wouldn't be bad. But not just yet, I mean Carter is only three months old." Kris tells me. "I agree." I reply. I pick up Carter and hold him in the air. Carter starts giggling. Kris gets off the bed and I don't realize he takes a video until I get the Instagram notification.

*video*

kris_bryant17: My beautiful wife and handsome son.😍 How'd I get so lucky? @jobryant17 💕💘

That's the question I'm asking. How did I get so lucky?

A Year Later:

Jordyn:

My little Carter is now one years old. Ugh, where has time gone? I just found out news that I'm hoping Kris doesn't yell. "Babe?" I call out for Kris. "In my man cave!" Kris yelled from downstairs. I walk downstairs with the 5, yes 5 positive pregnancy tests. "I got something and you can't yell at me." I sit next to him.  "What's that?" He put his arm around my neck and kissed my lips. I hand him the tests that are in a brown box. He opens the box, looks at all 5 tests. His eyes go wide and he gets the biggest smile on his face. "A-are you...?" He trails off. "Yes!" I smiled. "I love you so much." He laid me down on the couch and kissed my neck. I moan his name as he hits my sweet spot. "I want you." He whispers in my ear. "Have me." I giggle. Thank God that Anthony and Sydnee took Carter.

After, I'm worn out. "Jesus Kris." I laugh. "What, Babe?" He asked. "I'm tired now." I cover up with blankets. "Same, let's go to bed. We can shower in the morning." Kris laughs.

I wake up and I feel absolutely sore. Jeez, Kristopher Lee, you really did fuck me up.