Chapter 6: Bro N Sis

Jordyn's POV

Javy went out with Anthony and some of the team. I'm just laying there watching the Dodgers-Marlins game. It's the bottom of the 8th and the Dodgers are up 7-2. Utley is up to bat when my phone starts to ring. I pick it up and put it on speaker. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey Jo." Kris's voice flows through the speaker. "Why are you calling me?" I ask as the ump called a strike on something that was low and inside.

"THAT WAS LOW AND INSIDE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! COME ON CHASE PUT THAT BABY OUT OF THE PARK!" I yell. "Jeez Jo. You're loud." Kris said. "Yeah I kn--HOLY FUCKING SHIT! CHASE UTLEY WITH THE GRAND SLAM! 11-2 DODGERS!!!!" I scream. "Hey Jo, can I come over? I'm bored." He asked. "Yeah sure whatever." I replied. He hangs up and in 10 seconds he's at the door. I open it for him, not taking my eyes off the TV. It's now the top of the 9th. "C'mon Greinke. Nine pitches, that's all we need." I say. Kris just chuckled. God I miss him laughing at me. I mentally slapped myself. I look at the TV when they come back on air. "Okay, Greinke, this is it. Let's finish this." I said. Three outs later the game is over and Dodgers take it 11-2! Hell to the fucking yes!

Kris and I are hanging out for a few hours before I get a call from Javier and before I can say hello, I hear the five words that no girl wants to hear. "Jordyn, we need to talk." Javy said. "What do you mean we need to talk?" I asked him. I put the phone on speaker. "I need to back off with hanging with you all the time. Kris is still in love with you, and I don't want to be in the way." He says to me over the phone. "It's understandable Javy. I've only considered you a brother figure anyway." I smiled even though he couldn't see me."Bye Jordyn." Javy said as he hung up. "Bye." I hang up.

I put my phone down and look at Kris. "Come here." he said. I move closer to him and lay my head on his chest. "I'm here Jo. I won't be going anywhere." Kris whispered. "Promise?" I asked. "Promise." He kissed the top of my head. I knew I always felt safe with him. The last thing I remember about this night was me falling asleep with my head on Kris.

Kris POV

Jordyn fell asleep on me so I carried her to her room. I covered her up and started to walk away after kissing her forehead. I hear her whisper "Stay." I do as she tells me. I take off my shoes and lay down next to her, I wrap my arms around her. It feels so good to hold Jordyn in my arms. I love her so much. I hope this never ends, honestly. "Goodnight baby girl." I whisper into her ear. "Night KB." She smiled as she started to snore lightly. I end up falling asleep 5 minutes later.

Javy POV

"Was that really the best decision, bro?" I ask Willson. "Was what the best decision?" He looked at me. "Me stepping away from Jordyn so she can get back together with Kris." I said. "Do you feel that it was the best decision?" Willson looked up from his phone. "Yeah. She considers me a brother figure and I want it to stay that way." I admit. "Then that made it a good decision." Wilson replied. I nod. "Alright boys. I'm going home." I say to the guys that are here. Jake, Addison, Kyle Hendricks, Anthony, and Ben. They all say bye. I leave and drive back to my apartment, not Jordyn's. I unlock the door to my apartment and open it. I turn the light on and walk to my room, shutting the light off when I get to the hallway. I sit down on my bed, grab my phone and open messages. I click on Jordyn's name.

*Goodnight, J-Rex. Love you, sis.*

I plug my phone in, strip to my boxers, get in bed, and fall asleep.