Chapter 14: Expansion

Jordyn POV

My brother left 2 days ago to go back home after being here for a week. I just found out some news that shocked me and I'm worried that Kris will hate me. Our wedding isn't until July of 2017 which is 2 years or less so this won't affect my wedding. Like sizing and whatnot.

I pick up the bag that has the 'Daddy 17' jersey in it and the picture that's like a card and it says 'Baby Bryant Coming April 2016'. If you don't realize what's going on, I'm 3 months pregnant today and don't ask how I didn't know. I just didn't. I walk into our bedroom, where Kris is in the shower. I showered this morning so I'm good to go. Just changing clothes. I walk into our Jack and Jill closet and find my Take October hoodie that Kris got me because we're in the playoffs this year baby! They haven't started yet since it's only October 1st but they'll be coming. I grab my Rizzo shirt and put it on after throwing my shirt I had on, in the hamper. I put my Take October hoodie over it, I changed into some skinny jeans and my Adidas Neos. I heard the shower turn off and I see Kris walk into the bedroom with just a towel around his waist. I walk out of the closet and his face lights up when he sees me. "Hey Jordyn Marie." He kissed me.

"Hey Kristopher Lee." I smirked.  "Where were you?" He asked. "I was at the doctors, remember I had that appointment today?" I try to refresh his memory. "Oh yeah, how'd that go?" He asked, putting on some boxers. I don't reply cuz I was too busy staring at my man's ass. "It went ok. I guess you could say that. Yeah." I said. "What'd you find out?" He looked into my eyes. He's now fully clothed wearing the same hoodie as me. "Well, see for yourself." I said handing him the bag. "What's this?" He asked, sitting on the bed. "Something." I sit next to him, a little nervous. He pulls out the jersey that's baby sized and turns it around. He's got a confused look on his face but I think he kind of gets the feel of what's going on.

Kris POV

I'm so confused right now as to why Jordyn gave me a Cubs jersey that says "Daddy 17" on it. "There's something else in the bag." Jo told me.

I look inside and see a card thing. I open the card. It's a picture of an ultrasound and it says 'Baby Bryant Coming April 2016'

"Are you pregnant?" I asked, shocked as heck. "Yeah. 3 months." She tells me. I sit there for a few minutes not saying anything. But then it hits me. I'm gonna be a dad. Holy shit. There's gonna be a mini me or mini Jordyn running around. I look at her, stand up and hug her. "This is great babe. I love you so much." I kissed her. "You're not mad?" She looked at me. "No baby I'm not mad, I'm just shocked. But I'm happy." I smiled. "I love you, Kris." She said. "I love you too, Jordyn." I kissed her.

Jordyn POV

I'm so glad Kris isn't mad about me being pregnant. We wanted to wait til we were married but I guess Mother Nature had different plans. Kris and I always used protection during sex but I'm wondering if we forgot one time. Oh well I guess we're having a baby. Lol.

I'm laying on the couch watching a movie waiting for Kris to get back from practice. I hear meows so I stand up and see Wrigley meowing at the door. Gosh this cats like a guard dog except he's a cat, so a guard cat. I stand up, walk to the door and look out the window and laugh. "Wrigley, it's just the mailman, silly." I get the mail and look through it. Junk mail and Sports Illustrated. I walk into the kitchen and put the mail on the counter, then lay back down on the couch where Wrigley cuddles up with me again. I ended up falling asleep.

I must have fell asleep for a while because I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up, it was 3:30 Tuesday morning, I was in mine and Kris's bed and he was snoring lightly. I stood up because I had to pee. Thank you Baby Bryant for pushing on mommy's bladder. And it's just gonna continue the bigger the baby gets.

When I walk into the bedroom from our master bathroom, I see Kris cuddling with my pillow. I tried to take my pillow away but Kris wouldn't give it up. "Okay, Kris, you've left me no choice. I didn't wanna have to do this but," I pause and slap his ass, not super hard but hard enough for him to wake up. "Ah! Son of a bitch!" He exclaimed, releasing my pillow. "Thank you. I'll be taking this back." I smiled, laying back down, getting under the covers and laying my head on my pillow. "Jordyn that hurt." Kris said and I smirked. "Bullshit. It turned you on. And we both know it." I smirk, laying on my side and facing him. "Yeah, I know it did. Now go back to bed it's 3 am." He whispered in a tired tone. I yawned and cuddled into his side.

I wake up in the morning at like 8:30, still in Kris's arms. I smiled and got out of bed to pee. I haven't had anything to drink since before bed last night but I did have to get up to pee in the middle of the night but now I do again. I can't wait to have this baby. I pee too much.

I walk out of the bathroom and go out to the living room with my Cubs blanket and a pillow. I lay down on the couch and watch some Netflix. It's Sunday and the Cubs don't play til Friday. I hear footsteps, I look up and see Kris, then turn my head back toward the TV. "Morning, Jordyn." Kris said. "Morning." I said."How's the baby treating you?" He asked. "Ehh, making me hungry, tired, making me have to pee all the time and making me crave chocolate chip pancakes." I responded. "You want chocolate chip pancakes? I gotch ya fam." He said.

About fifteen minutes later, Kris walks out with chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. On plates for the both of us. "Omg life saver!" I exclaim. Kris laughs.

We eat breakfast and I get up to go do the dishes but Kris makes me sit down. "No, babe I got this, you relax." Kris said. "You sure?" I asked. "Yes." He walks into the kitchen. Wow I have the best fiancée ever.

We ended up spending the day watching Disney movies and hanging at home together. I laid my head on Kris'a chest and fell asleep.

Kris POV

I look down at Jordyn sleeping. She's too adorable. I smiled and kissed her forehead. It's 7:30 at night and Jordyn is already asleep. This pregnancy is making her so tired. I feel bad because she sleeps for like 12 hours, she still is tired. Poor girl. But she is carrying our child so tiredness is part of pregnancy. Don't ask how I know this because I just do. I'm Kris Bryant, I know everything.

I carry her upstairs and put her down on the bed. I climb into bed next to her. We didn't change clothes at all today or leave the house. It was a well spent off day.