Should I give him a chance

Start from the beginning

Ashton and Katalina outfit
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

      After  like an hour  or so we finally got to our destination. We walked out the car.  Damien took out the stroller and then got the babies  carseat and put them on it. 

 "Let me push the stroller" I offer.

 "nah you pregnant I'll push the stroller" he replies.

 "okay I guess thanks" I say .

"you know another nice way to say thanks" he says with a smirk.

 "no...what's another  way to say thanks?" I ask somewhat confused.

"with a kiss" he says and lowers himself to my height and puts outs his lips. 

"haha you wish" I say and put my hand on his face and pushed him away. 

I start to walk away with a smile in my face wait what the fuck I'm smiling about 

"You smiling cause you're stupid" I hear Layla say in my mind 

 "woah long time I haven't heard from you.  what you been up to puta?" I ask smiling.

"oh nothing much just watching the drama happening" Layla says 

" you could have  helped but nah you want to be lazy and just watch" I say and hear her laugh.

 "nah I'm good just watching...well let me leave you to whatever you doing peace out bitch" she says and then it went silent.

 I didn't notice that we were already in front of the big building. A guy with a suit opens the door "welcome Alpha Damien and Luna Roxy  " he says politely.

 "thank you" I say and he looked me up and down and suddenly his eyes became lustful. Dude what the actual fuck didn't he see I'm pregnant and standing  beside this ugly guy who's also my babies dad and mate.

I hear Damien dangerous  growl I guess he saw what happened. I feel one arm wrapped around my waist and his chest pressed on my back and his chin on my shoulder "As you can see and smell she's taken. If you don't plan on dying today I suggest you avert your eyes to someone else before I order you head as a meal" Damien say with each word his eyes getting darker. so I naturally lean back so that my warmth could calm him down. The guy looks down and that's the Damien slowly lets me and continues to walk inside with me on his side.  I start looking around to notice girls look at Damien with a look of admiration, lust , desire you name it. 

I don't know what got to me but I act like I hurt my hand. 

"ouch" I mumble softly 

Damien quickly glance at me "whats wrong babe? want to go home?" he asked worried.

"Um my hand look" I say and read forward so he can look.

He stretches his free arm to grab my hand and in that process I intertwine our hands and look forward while we continue walking. After a few minutes I glance to see his reaction and his looking at me we a smirk.

" who would have thought you would do this" Damien  says while a small laugh slip through his lips and caused a big smile to appear on my lips. 

He  then takes the time to look around and I guess he finally noticed all those girls looking at him. He undid our intertwine hands and that caused me to look at the floor so that he wouldn't see my hurt emotion. his second action surprised me because he wrap[ed his arm around my waist and pulled me to his side and kissed my forehead.