Lets party

The Top pic is ~

*the beta Luke

*& bella

------------------------------------------

I was sleeping until I hear different voices speaking.

"Wake her up bitch " a voice said.

"fuck no. " another voice whispered back.

"little ass bitch" the voice responded.

"why don't you wake her up then. Instead of calling her a pussy" another voice enter the conversation.

"because-" the voice was about to respond when it got interrupted by another voice.

"Are you guys all fucken stupid or what!!! You guys know how she gets when we wake  her up. I'm serious this is a horrible idea" that voice said.

"bitchhhh I got a fucken idea! Listen each of you guys get a fucken pillow and stand by la puta puerta now y'all better do this shit right or were fucked. Okay?!" the voice said. Once the other voices said "okay". The voice continued with the instructions "so when I count to three each of you throw her a pillow and run out the room and close the door".

The voices begins counting one they got to the number three I feel the pillows being thrown at me. One of those peoples landing directly on my face. That causes a growl to escape my lips I sit up slowly with a look that was ready to attack not giving a fuck that they were my friends.

"Pinche estupidas! A donde chingado quieren que van! Don't make me get you guys because if I have to chase you. I swear you'll all end dead" I speak with all honesty no humor in my voice. I stare deadly at the closed door. After, a while I hear their footsteps coming near the door and after a few minutes they enter the room with their heads looking at the floor.

"What was so fucken important that you had to wake me the fuck up!" I speak still angry and shooting them one of my killer looks.

My fucken best friend responds smiling "Its already 9pm you've been sleeping all day lame bitch. Plus we want to go to the club".

My face still stayed serious "Oh You wAnT tO gO ClUBInG-" I try to mock her voice with full sarcasm "well now that I know then we should obviously go....NO bitch fuck you and the club now let me sleep bitch" and I lay down again.

"Come on puta we even got your outfit ready. Right girls?" my best friend segue chingando.

"yess bitch"
"Yeah"
"Exactly"
"periodt" I hear the other bitches reply.

"ughhhh como chingan! Pass me the fucken outfit" I respond while seating up. I got up and everyone began to get ready and start doing their own thing.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Now for some information.

Well I'm Roxy, I'm a werewolf just like my friends our pack is The Surfer Blood pack. I'm 18 years old I gladly haven't found my mate.

Height : 5'7

Eye color: brown

* Yes, werewolves tend to find their mates at the age of either 16-17 which is when their first shit occurs.

My best friend name is Bella. She has no mate and isn't in desperate need of wanting hers at the moment. Let's just say my group of friends haven't and don't want to find their mates at the moment.