Should I give him a chance

(song - take a chance on me by Jon young)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

                    I was woken up feeling messy kisses on my neck and chin. 

"Wake up love it 3:30pm" I hear this deep voice that I know too well. 

I rub my eyes "shut up dude...wait what time is it?" I ask.

"Its 3:30pm get ready. We're going somewhere. The twins are already dressed up. By the way the place that we will be going to is known as a elegant area so dress up nice" he says will a smile was about to walk away when he turns around and says the following " there will be other packs near by so stay alert"  and kisses my lips  finally  walking  out before I could scream at him for kissing me pinche puto.  

   I stand up and walk to the closest and got my outfit, a towel ,and my undergarments. I walk into the bathroom to take a shower. After I finish taking a shower I did my thing I put on some  makeup like eyeliner, fake eyelashes, highlight, etc  all that shit and perfume my high heels everything I blow dried my hair and curly it. 

     When I was done with everything I walk out the bathroom and went to the babies room. I proceeded to grab diaper bag and all the things the babies were gonna need.  After, I got everything together I made my way downstairs to see Damien placing the babies on their car seats.  Damien glanced my way and threw me a compliment that whe like this "shit you look really good". 

That brought me to laugh a little why giving him a "thank you".

"well, are you ready to head out?" he ask while smirking.

"Yes" I respond while opening the door and move aside so that he can pass with each car seat on his hand. once he passed I close the door and make my way to the car.   

 He ties the babies car seat in the backseats. After, everything was done I got on the passenger seat and he started the engine and drove away. On our way to where ever  we were going Damien  put his hand on my belly and I felt something move. I gasp and I look up at  Damien with wide eyes  and he looked down at me with a huge yet surprise smile. 

Roxy and Damien  outfit