Copyright Notice

Copyright © 2016 Eden Grace

All Rights Reserved. This publication contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is strictly prohibited. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the prior written permission of the publisher.

Unauthorized copy or reproduction of the ideas and text that this material contains is strictly prohibited. In reading the following material, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the above terms and agree to honor the copyright protection law. You agree that none of the following material will be reproduced by any means, including both written and non-written ideas and texts. You understand that violation of this copyright statement can and will result in prosecution, and in continuing to read the following material you accept that this warning can and will be used in a court of law.

Disclaimer: I claim no ownership of any multimedia that may feature in the chapters of this piece, excluding the cover page. All rights remain with the original creators. Complete ownership over the written pieces and authentic ideas and concepts of this story is held by the author.