Chapter 7

DEANS POV

"And I love your blue eyes..." I say tiredly.

"Dean, you already said that and your tired, you need to go to bed." He says.

"No, I said that I'm going to stay up with you and that's what I'm doing. We just got to find something to do to keep us awake." I say sitting up.

"Ok, well, how about play a game?" He suggests.
"What game?" I question.
"Cards?"
"Sure, they should be somewhere in my closet." I say.

He walks over to my closet and opens it up. He looks around for awhile then gives up. "Erm I don't see it anywhere."

"Oh, well I guess it's in Sammy's room." I say getting up. I walk over to the door and walk out into the hallway, Cas following me.
We creep into Sam's room quietly.

Castiel stepped forward and the floor creaked. "Shh." I joke.

I walk over to Sam's closet and Cas follows. "Alright tell me if you find it." I whisper. He nods.

"Ooh found it!" He says. "Be quiet!" I whisper but end up giggling.
He reaches up to grab it. BANG! A whole bunch of board games fall down. I quickly look back to see if we woke up Sam. He's still asleep.

"That's not being quiet." I laugh. "Sorry."
"Oh, there it is." I say then we both reach down to grab it. Our heads hit each others. "Ow!" I complain. "That was your fault, I was going to get it first." He says.
We start arguing and have a cat fight. (Playful of course)
"Urgh!" We hear Sam moan. I look over at the bed then back at Cas. "Way to go you woke him up!"
"I did not, well er-you also did." He argues.
I laugh then lean forward and kiss him real quick. "Now you got to make him go back to bed." I say pressing my forehead to his. "Nah, he's your brother you gotta take care of him."
My hands wrap around his waist and I pull my self onto his lap.
"So, you heard what he said," I kiss him. "the other night, he likes you better than me."
"You know that's not true." He says then lifts his chin to press his lips to mine again. "Mmhm." I mutter as we kiss again, but this time longer.

"Dude, can y'all kiss somewhere else?" I hear Sam call from his bed. I laugh then say: "C'mon lets go play cards." I grab the pack of cards then we leave Sam's room.

"So much for not waking up Sam." I say shutting the door after Cas walks in my room. "Yep, mission, not wake up Sam, failed." He laughs then sits on the ground.

"Wanna deal?" I ask sitting on the opposite side of Castiel.
"Sure." He says taking the cards from my hands.

I watch his hands as he mixes the cards. He does it perfectly.
"Your like a master at that." I say with a laugh.

"Eh, I play cards a lot so, you get used to it after playing it every other day."

"I'm hungry, are you?" I ask noticing how hungry I was.
"No, how could you eat in the middle of the night?" He says looking up.
"You never do? I do it ALL the time." I say then get up to go get a snack.

~

CAS' POV

I smirk as Dean walks out of the room to go get food. They seriously do things a lot more different than my family. Which was good cause I hate my family.

I deal the cards and wait for Dean to come back.

I wonder if my dreams mean anything. Nah, they couldn't, could they? If so what does it mean. Maybe I should look it up. But right when I was going to grab my phone Dean came back.

"Got food." He whispers while shutting the door.
"What did you get?" I ask out of curiosity.
"I got crackers and soup." He says then sits down sitting the soup in the middle of us.