Chapter 3

Dean's point of view

Dear Diary,

Last night I snuck out to Cas' house. We both fell asleep and didn't wake up till morning. His mom almost caught us. I'm glad she didn't cause if she did that would suck, I probably wouldn't be able to see Cas ever again if she did. I probably won't be punished my parents know how Cas' parents are.

~~

"Alright well next time just tell us before you leave." My mom said putting a plate of fruit in front of me.

Sammy came and sat next to me at the kitchen counter. "Busteddddd." He said taking a strawberry from my plate. I rolled my eyes at him and scooted the plate further from him, so he couldn't take any more.

I ate all of the fruit then started walking up stairs when I stopped cause my dad called me. "Dean, you have to work today, Bobby is sick and unable to work so you'll have to cover for him." My dad said. "Yes Sir." I said giving him a nod then walked into my room.

~~

"YEAH YOU, SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LONG!!" I sang along to the radio while working under a car.

I kept working and singing (more like screaming) until someone turned down the radio. "Hey!! I'm kinda listening to that!" I said rolling out from under the car. Who I saw was not, at all, who I was expecting. "Cas!" I said smiling. "What are you doing here?" I asked not knowing why he was here, and how he knew I was here.

"Well I decided to take Cassidy (his golden retriever dog) for a walk, and I was walking by here and saw your car so I thought to come say hey." He answered.

"But it seems that you are to busy listening to music, so I'll be on my way." He said reaching to turn the music back up.

"No! Cas stay, I mean you don't have to but you can if you'd like." I stuttered.

He laughed a little then walked away. I watched him, curious to know what he was doing. He grabbed a chair from over in the corner of the garage and pulled it over here.

I got up to get some tools I needed. I feel Cas watch every move I make. I get the tools then slide back under the car.

~

CASTIEL'S POINT OF VIEW

I sat there petting Cassidy and watching Dean work on the car.

"What are your-" I trailed off feeling my phone go off in my pocket.

I took it out and saw that my mom was calling me.

I walked away from the garage so I could hear her. "Hey mom." I said over the phone. I pulled my trench coat on tighter as the wind blew harder.

"Hey Cas, what are you doing? You have been gone for a while." She said.

"Oh yeah well actually I ran into a friend from school, and we started talking."

"Oh well are you going to be getting home soon? You still have to do dishes, and people from church are going to be over for dinner so you'll have to take a shower."

"Ok, I'll be on my way soon." I sighed then hung up the phone not bothering to say goodbye.

I walked back to the garage and it looked like he was done with the car.

"So what's up?" He asked turning around to look at me.

"I have to leave soon, people from church are going to be over for dinner."

"Oh," He said wiping his face off with a rag.

"So I guess bye, I'll call you tonight." I said turning around to head home.