seven

1 week later

Taylor went off to work early in the morning and Karlie is working on distressing Mason jars for the wedding centerpieces when the doorbell rings. She lays down her paintbrush and walks to the front door.

At her feet and on the welcome mat, lays a box and the Mail. She picks up the thick cream colored envelope to see "Miss Karlie Kloss and Taylor Swift" written on the front in calligraphy.

Curious, she shuts the front door and places the box along with the rest of the mail on the table and opens the envelope carefully. She pulls out a thick piece of paper and gasps when she sees it.

Please join us in celebrating the marriage of Karlie Elizabeth Kloss and Taylor Alison Swift on October twenty first, two thousand and sixteen.

...

Karlie puts the finishing touches on her hair when the house phone suddenly rings. She sets down the blowdryer and walks into her bedroom to answer it. The caller ID says SWIFT.

Thinking it is Taylor, she immediately answers. "Hey, babe! When are you getting home from work?"

"Karlie? It's Andrea, I'm calling because I got the wedding invitation in the mail!"

Karlie's stomach drops at the name she called her future-mother-in-law. "Hi, Andrea. Taylor isn't home right now, if you want to talk to her I can tell her to call you back?"

Andrea laughs. "No it's fine. Since the wedding is so soon, have you found a dress yet?"

Karlie nods her head, then realizes she can't physically see her. "I have an appointment at a store tomorrow. Neither of us are doing anything over the top, just something simple."

"I was wondering if I could come along with you when you go to your appointment?" Andrea timidly asks.

Karlies heart melts. "Andrea, I would love it if you would come with me. You can come over in the morning and we can make it a days event and go to lunch afterwards."

"That would be great. Thank you, Karlie."

"Of course. I'll see you tomorrow." She hangs up the phone and goes into the kitchen.

...

Taylor and Karlie just finished diner and are now snuggled up on the couch under a blanket. Taylors favorite movie, Love Actually, is playing on the tv, and a fire is lit in the fireplace. Taylor insisted they watch it together when she learned the taller woman had never seen it.

They are laying down with their legs and arms intertwined. Their faces are flush against each other, and the beating of their hearts can be felt on each others' sink.

During a romantic scene, Karlie couldn't help but pepper Taylor's face and neck with small kisses. Taylor is giggling beneath her and pulling the blonde closer, enjoying this moment. Neither want it to end.

Taylor puts her hand on the back of Karlies head and directs her to look into her eyes. They stare longingly for a moment before Taylor pulls them closer so their lips connect. Karlies lips are smooth against Taylor's dry ones. Stress and anxiety lead her to constantly pick at them, leaving them dry and bleeding. Karlie doesn't mind, as she lightly nudges her tongue against her lips, asking for an entrance. She grants her one without a second thought, and their tongues are engulfed in each other's.

Karlie slowly pulls away and connects their foreheads, both girls gasping for breath. Taylor pulls the blanket off of them and Karlie wraps her arms around Taylors bottom. She slowly stands up, picking Taylor up with her, and begins walking them towards the stairs. Taylor reconnects their lips for another passionate kiss as Karlie ascends the staircase. Taylor is surprisingly light, and they quickly make it into their bedroom.

She gently lays Taylor onto the bed and pulls off her shirt, showing the blond her toned abs. Taylor stares longingly as Karlie crawls on top of her to reconnect their lips. Taylor quickly stops her to pull off her own shirt before resuming her actions. Their hands wander each other's bodies before pulling off each other's bras. With their naked chests flush against each other, each woman has never felt closer to someone before.

"Karlie," Taylor moans, "I love you so much. Make love to me."

Karlie looks into her eyes and nods her head. "I love you too."

...

Karlie wakes up engulfed in Taylor's bare arms. She lifts up her head to see the blondes naked chest, and immediately smiles with the thought of what happened the previous night. Karlie and Taylor had their first time together, and she couldn't be happier.

She carefully lays her head back down in the girls arm and traces light patterns with her fingertips on her stomach. A small smile appears on Taylor's face, "Karlie, you're tickling me." She opens her eyes to be met with green ones.

"Good morning, love."

"Good morning, baby." Taylor kisses her cheek, then her lips.

"Can we lay here all day?" Karlie timidly asks, giving her best pouting eyes to the smaller blond.

"If that's what you want, I'll call Jourdan and tell her I'm sick." Taylor agrees.

Karlie jumps up. "Really!" Taylors laughs and nods her head. "Oh, I love you."

She pulls Karlie into a hard kiss with the back of her head, and Karlie places her hand on the girls bare breasts. Taylor slowly pulls away. "Should we eat some breakfast first, then we can come back up here?"

"Okay."