six

After the four of them had finished dessert, Andrea and Scott decided to leave the girls alone and go home.

Karlie cleaned up the kitchen while Taylor went upstairs to take a quick shower. Karlie finished washing the dishes so she decided to go upstairs and start getting ready for bed. She climbed up the stairs and walked into the bedroom, going straight to the bathroom.

The door was closed and she could hear the sound of the water running, and the sound of Taylor singing. She smiles and knocks on the door, "Tay, do you mind if I come in to wash my face?"

The singing stops and she hears Taylor's voice a moment later. "Come on in."

Karlie does her best not to look in the direction of her naked fiancé in the shower out of respect, no matter how hard she wants to. She takes her jewelry off and turns on the faucet to warm up the water. As she is taking her toothbrush out of the cup she stores it in, the shower water turns off.

Karlie looks up as Taylor is wrapping a fluffy white towel around her body. Karlie squirts toothpaste onto the brush and puts it into her mouth, beginning to scrub her teeth clean. Taylor smiles at her and walks over, placing her hand on her shoulder, and placing a delicate kiss to her other bare shoulder.

Karlie melts at her touch. "I love you. I wasn't sure if you believed me when I told you earlier because you're parents were there, but Taylor, I'm so in love with you."

Taylors eyes soften and she places a kiss on Karlies neck. "I believed you. Your eyes said it all. And Karlie, I love you too."

The two girls finish getting ready in silence and climb into bed together. Each wearing underwear and a thin tank top. Taylor lays down first and immediately pulls Karlie into her after she turns off the light.

They both immediately fall asleep in the warmth of each other's arms.

...

"I know we only got engaged yesterday, but I booked a wedding planner for this afternoon at lunch. Will you be able to meet her with me?" Karlie asks while they are sitting on the couch sipping coffee.

Taylor is wearing her work clothes, a black pencil skirt and light pink blouse, and Karlie is still only in her underwear and tank top from the previous night. "I'm sorry, Kar, I won't be able to. I have a really important meeting today about the new collection during lunch."

"That's okay, I understand. Can you tell me what you want for the wedding and I'll pass it along?"

Taylor looks at the ceiling and smiles. "I want it to be small, just friends and family only. I've always wanted a rustic wedding, maybe outdoors. I've always liked the DIY rustic wedding idea. I'd kind of like to do this all ourselves, I think it would make it seem more special. Oh, and I don't want a super fancy dress, something white that tells you I'm one of the brides, but that's it. What do you want?"

Karlie was thinking the same thing, "I guess we want the same thing then. Except, I've always dreamed about the perfect wedding dress--"

Taylor places her hand on top of Karlies. "Whatever you want, I'll get it for you. It's your day, too."

Karlie heart expands with love and she sets hers and Taylor's coffee on the table, and climbs into her arms. She is sitting in the smaller woman's lap and her face is in Taylors neck. She places a kiss there and mutters, "I love you so much."

"I love you more than I can describe."

...

Karlie walks into the fancy restaurant two blocks away from her apartment and immediately notices the red head she is meeting.